My New Mystic Cobra

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Hello everyone again!!

Im back, little two day ban and a couple emails to the webmaster got my name back haha. Didnt real the rules clear enough I guess:nonono:

Anyway Im back for good now, Im at work now so cant post much but I am from Uxbridge,MA. Right need RI line for those of you who havnt heard of it. I hope to meet anyone thats in the area and will deffinatley be attending as many of these shows and cruises as I can! Thank you all so much for the welcome and comments on the car. **I do know the difference between Mystic and Mystichrome dont worry no need to argue**, was just trying to make a quick first post.

Hopefully I can take some nice pics of the car tonight with a decent camera, the pics I have on cameraphone just dont do it justice so I wont waste the time. When I post pics I will also post a full list of what mods are done to it. Mostly suspension parts and bushings, short throw, and JLT CAI, borla stingers etc.

-Tom

ps anyone who wants to hang out this weekend for a cruise PM me or email

termin8rdsg

Established Member
Hello everyone again!!

Im back, little two day ban and a couple emails to the webmaster got my name back haha. Didnt real the rules clear enough I guess:nonono:

Anyway Im back for good now, Im at work now so cant post much but I am from Uxbridge,MA. Right need RI line for those of you who havnt heard of it. I hope to meet anyone thats in the area and will deffinatley be attending as many of these shows and cruises as I can! Thank you all so much for the welcome and comments on the car. **I do know the difference between Mystic and Mystichrome dont worry no need to argue**, was just trying to make a quick first post.

Hopefully I can take some nice pics of the car tonight with a decent camera, the pics I have on cameraphone just dont do it justice so I wont waste the time. When I post pics I will also post a full list of what mods are done to it. Mostly suspension parts and bushings, short throw, and JLT CAI, borla stingers etc.

-Tom

ps anyone who wants to hang out this weekend for a cruise PM me or email

Your in my neck of the woods OP, I'm in Douglas,MA just over the Uxbridge line. Small world

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Your in my neck of the woods OP, I'm in Douglas,MA just over the Uxbridge line. Small world

Thats awesome man, you cant be more than 15 mins away, im right on the douglas line near Blissful Meadows golf course, if you know that one. We will definatley have to cruise sometime soon.
Anyone else close by?

Also does anyone know if the Colt State park cruise is during the day or closer to evening? I work Saturdays :(

termin8rdsg

Established Member
I go by that golf course all the time, it's less than 5 min from my house. I usually pass by a maroon newer model stang, the owner keeps it really clean and across the street is a gt 500 that I usually never see.

SVTmystic290

Established Member
I go by that golf course all the time, it's less than 5 min from my house. I usually pass by a maroon newer model stang, the owner keeps it really clean and across the street is a gt 500 that I usually never see.

Wow you are really close haha, I cant believe Ive never seen your car around! PM me sometime soon an we can show off the cars.

List of mods on the car since alot of ppl were asking:

Cobra R 4piston Brembos
MMS CC plates
MMS rack bushings
LDC cooling mod
MGW short throw
Borla Stinger catback
JLT CAI
BF IRS Brace
MMS IRS bushings
MMS Rear swaybar bushings
MMS braided brake lines
MMS rear toe links

Who has some ideas on what to do next!? Already started the Kenne Bell fund :rockon: but what to do before that haha

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Thats awesome man, you cant be more than 15 mins away, im right on the douglas line near Blissful Meadows golf course, if you know that one. We will definatley have to cruise sometime soon.
Anyone else close by?

Also does anyone know if the Colt State park cruise is during the day or closer to evening? I work Saturdays :(

Colt state park is a morning early afternoon cruise. Time to use a sick day!!

ChromeSnake98

Established Member

StangSteph

Established Member
Welcome! cant wait to see pics. I know a guy in a MC vert in Warren, RI and the guy i've never met in the cape with the coupe, lol :)

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Here are a few pics from original owner. I had some pictures taken yesterday at a car show and am now waiting on them to be emailed. Hopefully this will do until they show up!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/155/cobra1.png/

[IMG]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/521/cobra3.png/

[IMG]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/cobra2.png/

SVTmystic290

Established Member
"][COLOR=

Users who are viewing this thread