My New Mystic Cobra

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
I'm not shure what is funnier. RDJ's avatar stating "Schooler of Idiots" or LILBLKSNAKE's avatar "Village Idiot"

I could be wrong but it does suggest value in LILBLKSNAKE's offense to RDJ.

That does actually make the whole situation seem "idiotic" :beer:

Congrats to the OP, definitely post some pics!!
I always loved the 96 and 04 versions, no matter what you wanna call them!!

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I saw no problem with RDJ's comment, gave OP some good info and was just straight forward about it.

Let's not ruin OP's excitement about his new car with arguments about nothing.

Let's see some pics sir!

it's not just this instance, its about his posting habits in general. If you ventured to other parts of SVT consistently you'd understand what I was talking about.

RDJ inferred the OP didn't know what he was talking about by him calling it a "mystic", not sure there is any interpretation needed

bottom line, there is no one better on SVTp at picking e-fights than RDJ.
I just would prefer he keep his antics OUT of the new england section.

So as to not continue this, I'll just add him to the "ignore" list and move on.

congrats again OP, i look forward to meeting you and seeing you around this summer. Make sure you check out the colt state park cruise, it will be a fun time.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Jesus H. ****ing Christ. why do you insist on continuing this lame ass topic and making it about me? If you want to take me to task about my posts make a god damn thread in smackdown, don't do it here.

I inferred nothing. YOU inferred that from the lame ass way you comprehended my post. Now shut the **** up or take it to smackdown, but either way quit posting shit about me.

it's not just this instance, its about his posting habits in general. If you ventured to other parts of SVT consistently you'd understand what I was talking about.

RDJ inferred the OP didn't know what he was talking about by him calling it a "mystic", not sure there is any interpretation needed

bottom line, there is no one better on SVTp at picking e-fights than RDJ.
I just would prefer he keep his antics OUT of the new england section.

So as to not continue this, I'll just add him to the "ignore" list and move on.

congrats again OP, i look forward to meeting you and seeing you around this summer. Make sure you check out the colt state park cruise, it will be a fun time.

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Sweet. Typical RDJ battle. Lets allow the OP to post some sweet pics of his new toy. How far did you have to go for her.

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
So who out there wants to grab a few beers this weekend and talk about these things for a while? Or maybe just show off, I dont care really.

-Tom:beer:

This Saturday there are a bunch of events. I'll be at NE Dragway for the Outlaw and X275 Racing then going to Epping Middle School Car Show Fundraiser on Prescott Rd off Rt 27.

There is also the NH Mustang Club's cruise night at Advanced Auto Parts in Hooksett, NH. Usually 8-10 Terminators there, including Kevin (screenname Jibber) and his Whippled Screaming yellow 04.

Last edited:

mr-proper

Established Member
yeah man you guys arent any better then what kanye west did to taylor swift:nonono: shame on you :lol:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Sweet. Typical RDJ battle. Lets allow the OP to post some sweet pics of his new toy. How far did you have to go for her.
you know what? I agree with you. and there is no damn reason for it. I am pretty straight up about what I say and people bitch about it and take the thread off topic rather than make a SD thread as they are supposed to.

Hopefully the OP will post up the pics. I would like to see them

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Nice pick up. I miss my 03. Have fun with it and I'm sure I'll see it around this summer. Now let's see some pics.

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
good too see another mistic cobra around hope to see the pics soon....i bet that mesticchrome cobra is clean...truly in the light a mysticomb cobra can pop....btw who gives a shit what a newb calls it, its an `04 cobra so stand down and let him enjoy it f`n dbag...:nonono:

p.s. just a hint if so many people have a prob with what your sayin pb and j...cough cough... you may be the prob.;-)

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I think we scared the OP away....

Nope,

not a single one of you noticed he was banned.

About 10 min after starting this thread actually.
This was a 2nd username.

He'll be back after a 2 day vacation on his first name.

Obviously people think I'm still joking about not reading the rules.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
good too see another mistic cobra around hope to see the pics soon....i bet that mesticchrome cobra is clean...truly in the light a mysticomb cobra can pop....btw who gives a shit what a newb calls it, its an `04 cobra so stand down and let him enjoy it f`n dbag...:nonono:

p.s. just a hint if so many people have a prob with what your sayin pb and j...cough cough... you may be the prob.;-)
:lol: mysticomb got me.

So no one knows who this guy is?

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Nope,

not a single one of you noticed he was banned.

About 10 min after starting this thread actually.
This was a 2nd username.

He'll be back after a 2 day vacation on his first name.

Obviously people think I'm still joking about not reading the rules.

I'm curious...what was the offense?

Did he call it a Termi? LMAO!!! Really though, that SHOULD be a legit reson for ban...just sayin' ;)

Pimp...your response was classic dude :rockon:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I'm curious...what was the offense?

Did he call it a Termi? LMAO!!! Really though, that SHOULD be a legit reson for ban...just sayin' ;)

Pimp...your response was classic dude :rockon:
read the 4th line in the post you quoted

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
I know of 2 mystichrome cobras in Bridgewater. One has almost 100k on it and the other has about 1,000 for mileage. I have mixed opinions on that paint but that's my opinion. Either way. No one knows who the OP is or where he's from??

SVT03DAL

Established Member
I know of 2 mystichrome cobras in Bridgewater. One has almost 100k on it and the other has about 1,000 for mileage. I have mixed opinions on that paint but that's my opinion. Either way. No one knows who the OP is or where he's from??

Never knew about these cars...never seen them, 100k? That's redonkulous! :nonono: Poor MC...

Users who are viewing this thread