My New Mystic Cobra

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Hey everyone, I am new to these forums but not new to owning mustangs. I have had 3 so far and my 4th that I just purchased seems to be the winner. I was able to find an 04 Mystichrome with 14,800mi on it so I grabbed it, these cars are my dream machines.
Hopefully I can get some pictures up here soon to show everyone but I just picked it up Sat and have been working since.

What I would like to know is who else here in the New England area owns a Mystic and also who else has an 03/04 Cobra. I cant claim to know eveything about these cars, I know a decent amount, but I would love to learn more. So who out there wants to grab a few beers this weekend and talk about these things for a while? Or maybe just show off, I dont care really. None of my friends have nice cars or really know much about them so itd be nice to chat with someone who could give me some insight.

Thanks for reading and hope to meet some cool people with some cool cars through this site!

-Tom:beer:

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Congrats on the car. Hope it's everything you wanted. Also must have been a good price tag with those miles. Once again. Congrats. Don't spend too much on mods.

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
At least 2 or 3 mystichromes in the new England section. Congrats on the car, that's an awesome find I'd ship my cobra in a second if I could get my hands on a decent one. Anyways welcome to the site. Where ya from, seems like alot of the guys in this section are south shore, which sucks because I'd like to meet up with some fellow mustang guys and grab a few beers and shoot the shit also. SVTDAL03 (Dave) is a mystichrome owner who I'm sure will chime in sooner than later, he organizes a big mustang mustang cruise to rhode island for us new england guys. We had a great turn out even tho we had to do it on the rain date (about 40 cars). Check out the thread in the forum of your interested. It's stickied at the top of the page. And also I'm in Methuen so if your near me I'm always down for going for a cruise or grabbing a beer!!

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Welcome aboard, fellow Mystichrome Coupe owner here. Congrats on your purchase! I am interested in knowing where you found your MC and what's (if any) mods have been done on it. One of our other fellow MC owners is Dan (PostalPimp) and he lives out on the Cape (Falmouth I believe). There is also an MC Vert down in Bristol, RI and I believe one other MC Coupe up in the Worcester area. Where in MA are you?

Also, definitely check out our annual cruise to Colt State Park thread stickied at the top of this forum section.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
congrats on the car. it is not, however, a "mystic cobra" it is a mystichrome. they are two very different colors on two different years. you to around calling it a mystic and people who know will think you don't know what you are talking about.

Hey everyone, I am new to these forums but not new to owning mustangs. I have had 3 so far and my 4th that I just purchased seems to be the winner. I was able to find an 04 Mystichrome with 14,800mi on it so I grabbed it, these cars are my dream machines.
Hopefully I can get some pictures up here soon to show everyone but I just picked it up Sat and have been working since.

What I would like to know is who else here in the New England area owns a Mystic and also who else has an 03/04 Cobra. I cant claim to know eveything about these cars, I know a decent amount, but I would love to learn more. So who out there wants to grab a few beers this weekend and talk about these things for a while? Or maybe just show off, I dont care really. None of my friends have nice cars or really know much about them so itd be nice to chat with someone who could give me some insight.

Thanks for reading and hope to meet some cool people with some cool cars through this site!

-Tom:beer:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Congrats on the purchase! Where in MA are you located? There's a few of us located in northern MA too. I live in Chelmsford.

Best of luck and looking forward to seeing a few pictures

and RDJ, do you ever post anything that's positive? Or are all your posts bashing other members? Your constant negative posts are exhasuting, keept it out of the NE section!!! Us new englanders actually like to meet people in reality, where as you who does nothing but bash people from behind your key board.

Last edited:

SVT03DAL

Established Member
1996 Mystic Cobra
2004 Mystichrome Cobra

It was kinda buggin' me too because I'm a stickler like that. I called the
2004's Mystic when I first started looking to buy and someone thankfully corrected me. I don't think RDJ was out of line with what he said, though he may have just come off a bit harsh...

trxcobra

Established Member
Congrats man! I'm in methuen too only a '99 cobra but were all the same breed! Haha good luck with the car hope to see it around

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Congrats on the purchase! Where in MA are you located? There's a few of us located in northern MA too. I live in Chelmsford.

Best of luck and looking forward to seeing a few pictures

and RDJ, do you ever post anything that's positive? Or are all your posts bashing other members? Your constant negative posts are exhasuting, keept it out of the NE section!!! Us new englanders actually like to meet people in reality, where as you who does nothing but bash people from behind your key board.

I post a lot of positive stuff. too bad you haven't read any of it. and to most of us the difference between calling it a mystic or a mystichrome is huge since they were made in two different years.

My comment to him was not negative, altho you apparently took it that way. that is what happens when you look for the bad in a post rather than take it for what it is. It was also well within the rules. you don't like my post, hit the report button. otherwise you always bashing my posts just because you can is exhausting.

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
I post a lot of positive stuff. too bad you haven't read any of it. and to most of us the difference between calling it a mystic or a mystichrome is huge since they were made in two different years.

My comment to him was not negative, altho you apparently took it that way. that is what happens when you look for the bad in a post rather than take it for what it is. It was also well within the rules. you don't like my post, hit the report button. otherwise you always bashing my posts just because you can is exhausting.

No offense dude, but when the subtitle under your name says "Schooler of idiots" it kind of gives people the impression that you might be a Know-it-all bag of Massengil

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
No offense dude, but when the subtitle under your name says "Schooler of idiots" it kind of gives people the impression that you might be a Know-it-all bag of Summer's Eve
so you take offense to what I post because of the subtitle under my name? LOL! if they allowed one for SD and one for everyplace else maybe I would change it. but I am a "if the shoe fits wear it, if it doesn't then dont" kind of guy.

Last edited:

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
so you take offense to what I post because of the subtitle under my name? LOL!

people that don't know you have no idea who you are and if that's the first impression they get, they may be a bit critical about some of your posts. Me personally, I don't care if it's mystic, mystichrome, or mystic pizza, i just like chillin with the SVT peeps, not correcting them all the time

So "if the shoe fits", Then you think most people are idiots? That comment makes you look like even more of a feminine washing product.

Last edited:

_mach_

Proud 2012 GT500 0wner
Established Member
Nice car man! I really miss my terminator! What part of Mass do you live in? There are some fun cruises coming up, hope to see your new ride out at one of them!

Travis

Established Member
I saw no problem with RDJ's comment, gave OP some good info and was just straight forward about it.

Let's not ruin OP's excitement about his new car with arguments about nothing.

Let's see some pics sir!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
people that don't know you have no idea who you are and if that's the first impression they get, they may be a bit critical about some of your posts. Me personally, I don't care if it's mystic, mystichrome, or mystic pizza, i just like chillin with the SVT peeps, not correcting them all the time

So "if the shoe fits", Then you think most people are idiots? That comment makes you look like even more of a feminine washing product.
read the post below. and follow his advice. quit trying to derail the thread by making it about me. don't like what I say or how I say it? say it once and let it go. otherwise feel free to try to take me to task in smackdown where this kind of crap belongs

I saw no problem with RDJ's comment, gave OP some good info and was just straight forward about it.

Let's not ruin OP's excitement about his new car with arguments about nothing.

Let's see some pics sir!
absolutely .... always up for more pics of a clean mystichrome

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I'm not shure what is funnier. RDJ's avatar stating "Schooler of Idiots" or LILBLKSNAKE's avatar "Village Idiot"

I could be wrong but it does suggest value in LILBLKSNAKE's offense to RDJ.

Either way, Congrats OP. Miss the hell out of my MC Vert.

Users who are viewing this thread