My new engine is done.. Billet 5.5 DOHC TT INSIDE!

Blown02

Established Member
What are you talking about?

Just like I told you, Tim said it doesnt have a PCV system and is going to smoke a little out of the valvecover vent, just like his 1800rwhp hemi.. The customer can route that back if he doesnt like it..

I had the compression checked and all cylinders were within a couple points of each other.

Thanks.

Last edited:

HouseOfPower

What are you talking about?

Just like I told you, Tim said it doesnt have a PCV system and is going to smoke a little out of the valvecover vent, just like his 1800rwhp hemi.. The customer can route that back if he doesnt like it..

I had the compression checked and all cylinders were within a couple points of each other.

Thanks.

I think there's a bit more to the story man. However it's not for me to call out every concern I had with the car when I drove to buy it. I'll leave that up next potential buyer. I'm not about to post that on the open forums. Maybe I'm just a bit frustrated by the fact that I drove 800+ miles and came back empty handed and you never so Much as offered to fill my gas tank. Either way Best of luck.

Blown02

Established Member
I think there's a bit more to the story man. However it's not for me to call out every concern I had with the car when I drove to buy it. I'll leave that up next potential buyer. I'm not about to post that on the open forums. Maybe I'm just a bit frustrated by the fact that I drove 800+ miles and came back empty handed and you never so Much as offered to fill my gas tank. Either way Best of luck.
Wow, maybe back off on the juice dude? :shrug:

The car is EXACTLY as described.. I took every picture possible and was completely upfront. When you and your PORSCHE mechanic buddy were worried about the vent smoking after reving the car for a while I told you I would drop the price to 23 just because I need to sell it.

I dont know what you are talking about to be honest dude.. You didnt tell me anything else..

But thanks for trying to make me look bad on the "open forums." Its not my fault you drove all the way from SC or wherever you came from. I was nothing but nice to you guys and apologized for the smoking since I had never seen that and thought something was wrong with the car after your buddy said the motor must be bad.. I even offered to drop the price drastically.. And had a compression test done the following week and everything came back perfect!

Last edited:

HouseOfPower

Excuse me? Back off the juice? You got an awfully big mouth now that I'm not standing next to you! I'd be more than happy to arrange another viewing of the car so you can say that directly to me! Youre a keyboard tough guy all the sudden? I was being kind by refraining from openly bashing that POS but now you want to call me out personally and take shots?!?! Well I'm going to take the high road and STILL not openly disclose the laundry list of issues the car had and let your arrogance be the telling story of what a buyer is to expect as far as the type of person you really just proved yourself to be. I ask this much of you though....refrain from typing things that you wouldn't DARE say to me in person. It only makes you look weaker and shows how low you're capable of sinking. I never once attacked you. I only spoke facts. You took it to a level it didn't need to go

Wow, maybe back off on the juice dude? :shrug:

The car is EXACTLY as described.. I took every picture possible and was completely upfront. When you and your PORSCHE mechanic buddy were worried about the vent smoking after reving the car for a while I told you I would drop the price to 23 just because I need to sell it.

I dont know what you are talking about to be honest dude.. You didnt tell me anything else..

But thanks for trying to make me look bad on the "open forums." Its not my fault you drove all the way from SC or wherever you came from. I was nothing but nice to you guys and apologized for the smoking since I had never seen that and thought something was wrong with the car after your buddy said the motor must be bad.. I even offered to drop the price drastically.. And had a compression test done the following week and everything came back perfect!

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member

Seriously dude??

Why are you so quick to make something out of nothing here, the man is just trying to sell his car.

Blown02

Established Member
LOL. too funny dude. too too funny. now youre calling my car a pos? me weak? and me a internet tough guy? basically threatening me? I think that makes you look pretty bad man.. Everyone that knows me knows me as a stand up, nice guy. me, arrogant? haha

You didnt even drive in the car. You're just pissed because you drove all that way and then didnt get to drive back with the car bc u thought the motor was blown.. I understand, but Im not going to pay you money. I decreased the price. Shit I wouldve taken 20. And the motor is fine.. I have put on a couple hundred more miles and everything works flawlessly. I told you everything upfront.. I hid nothing at all. The work on this car is top notch imo, all done by Modular Powerhouse, one of the best according to many. Tim can vouch for this car.. You could prob part it out for more than this.
I think $25k is a great price, 20 is insane. I have more than that in just the engine and turbo system.

Last edited:

JStrib

No SVT for me
Established Member
Blown Vert, you're not exactly "taking the high road" by just insinuating problems with his car. If you have a problem with him or the car then PM him. You've already bashed in open forums.

Blown02....Mariano? lol

HouseOfPower

LOL. too funny dude. too too funny. now youre calling my car a pos? me weak? and me a internet tough guy? basically threatening me? I think that makes you look pretty bad man.. Everyone that knows me knows me as a stand up, nice guy.

You didnt even drive in the car. You're just pissed because you drove all that way and then didnt get to drive back with the car bc u thought the motor was blown.. I understand, but Im not going to pay you money. I decreased the price. Shit I wouldve taken 20. And the motor is fine.. I have put on a couple hundred more miles and everything works flawlessly. I told you everything upfront.. I hid nothing at all. The work on this car is top notch imo, all done by Modular Powerhouse, one of the best according to many. Tim can vouch for this car.. You could prob part it out for more than this.
I think $25k is a great price, 20 is insane. I have more than that in just the engine and turbo system.

best of luck. I don't think saying I need to "lay off the juice" solidifies you as a stand up guy do you? Was there a need for that? Do you realize the seriousness of that type of slander? Either way, I'll refrain from further posting. I'll leave it at the fact that we have GROSSLY different opinions of what constitutes a "magazine quality" car. Happy new year

Blown Vert, you're not exactly "taking the high road" by just insinuating problems with his car. If you have a problem with him or the car then PM him. You've already bashed in open forums.

Blown02....Mariano? lol

Sir, all I did was ask if the issues that were present when I was there had been resolved. I would NOT want what happened to me to happen to another member. As a potential buyer I would most certainly like to be made aware of any issues with a car that I was going to invest this type of money in. Even with the cars I sell I could never be offended if someone came forward with the truth if in fact my car had unresolved problems that needed addressed. I've built or been assoiciated with dozens of cars this caliber and I'm pretty well versed in knowing when there is an area of serious concern. I did not list the issues I had with the car on an open forum. I simply and vaguely asked if the car had been corrected from the condition in which I saw it. It's not as if I'm a tire kicker or troll. I showed up with a trailer and cash in hand. I find it my responsibility to look out for other members of the site. I apologize if me taking that responsibility seriously comes off as inappropriate in any way. I simply don't like when people take unfounded personal attacks on me when there are more tactful ways of expressing displeasure.

Again, I'll leave the thread and wish the very best to both seller and future buyer

Blown02

Established Member
THERE WAS NO CONDITION, THERE IS NO UNRESOLVED PROBLEM !!

Gees. I was completely upfront. The car is as described. The drive you take to buy an item is your risk.. Its not my problem you came from SC. I did everything you asked and more.. You actually offered 23 and I accepted and even threw in an extra set of wheels! Then I said I would come down even more.. You act like Im hiding something.. Like you saw something that the pics and my info dont tell... Well.. what could that be?? I took detailed pics and told everything about the car.. I have atleast 10 in body, 20+ easy in the engine and turbos.. this is a great deal.. and was put together by prob the best guys in the industry.. And you think this isnt a magazine car huh? True it could use a nice set of wheels, but apparently youre wrong dude.. The editor and photographer of 5.0 want it in their magazine.. Whatever man. Please get out of here and stop trying to make me and my car look bad.

Last edited:

HouseOfPower

THERE WAS NO CONDITION, THERE IS NO UNRESOLVED PROBLEM !!

Gees. I was completely upfront. The car is as described. The drive you take to buy an item is your risk.. Its not my problem you came from SC. I did everything you asked and more.. You actually offered 23 and I accepted and even threw in an extra set of wheels! Then I said I would come down even more.. You act like Im hiding something.. Like you saw something that the pics and my info dont tell... Well.. what could that be?? I took detailed pics and told everything about the car.. I have atleast 10 in body, 20+ easy in the engine and turbos.. this is a great deal.. and was put together by prob the best guys in the industry.. Whatever man. Please get out of here and stop trying to make me and my car look bad.

As I said I'm going to refrain from cluttering your thread further unless as it appears above you're asking me to post what the descrepencies were with the car. However there WERE things that you didn't mention to me that I pointed out when I arrived and you said "oh yeah, I never really thought about that." OR "yeah, I didn't think that was big enough of a deal to even bring up". If you'd like me to broadcast those I will. If you prefer I don't, that's fine too. I never disputed what you had invested into the car. That's here nor there. A great deal is completely subject to opinion. I'm trying to be respectful here but you keep coming at me with aggression. No need to be defensive if you truly feel what you have is as great as you believe it to be. If the rolls were reversed and I were as confidant as you I would have no problem with someone calling me out. You have nothing to worry about right?

Last edited:

Blown02

Established Member
whatever. done with u man, get out of here. tired of your edrama. I dont know WTF youre talking about. I was completely upfront with everything. Oh, Im sorry it didnt have an up to date inspection sticker.. Wtf dude

Future buyers are welcome to come see it before hand.. Or vids or any pictures they want..

Last edited:

HouseOfPower

ON further thought, I'm going to do as you asked and step aside. It's not my call to determine whether or not the issues I had with the car that prevented me from buying it would be enough to detour another member from doing so. Again, best wishes

Blown02

Established Member
Best wishes my ass. You purposely tried to come in here and scare people from me and my car..

Good luck with your sales. maybe some prick will come and check your stuff out and form his own opinion and post some bs in your threads.. wtf. thanks man. Nothing but nice to you and your friend and this is what i get..

HouseOfPower

Best wishes my ass. You purposely tried to come in here and scare people from me and my car..

Good luck with your sales. maybe some prick will come and check your stuff out and form his own opinion and post some bs in your threads.. wtf. thanks man. Nothing but nice to you and your friend and this is what i get..

As I said....if the car is what you say it is there shouldn't be any worries right? If the truth has you this ruffled then I'm not sure what you want me to say. Why would I try to scare someone off? I have better things to do. Furthermore I stan behind my cars and have no problem addressing any concerns a buyer may have. If something's not right I make it right. Simple as that. You clearly got offended to the point where you felt the need to slander me, something that I never did to you. I asked a simple question, stated FACTS and left it there. Had you chose to remain mature and civilized it would not have gotten to a level where you felt backed into a corner. This is a comminuty where people are supposed to be a helping hand to others. IF the rolls were reversed you would be just as entitled to your $.02 as I am. I don't have any ill will towards you or your car nor do I wish to cost you a sale. Not my style. If I'm wrong for asking you if the issues I noticed were corrected then I suppose as a mature man I owe you an apology for that. IMO you should be apologizing to me for making a very serious implication of my character but I'm not holding my breath for that moment. With all that said, I'm out of this thread

Users who are viewing this thread