My new 5.5 DOHC is in!

shhak

Established Member
We got an update on the one we hauled down. The old motor only had like 250 miles on it. The heads had either 2 or 4 bent valves and like 8 bad guides. Chalk up another $800 to the tab...LOL!

If they get that thing done and you need someone to "transport" it down to you, just let me know....LOL! It should be MEAN!!! What kind of HP are you shooting for?

Blown02

Established Member
thanks man! that sucks donkey balls about the motor!
As far as what kinda numbers Im hoping for.. Really whatever it makes ill be happy with, but Im sure this combo will have no problem hittin 1100rwhp@24 or less psi. considering youngguns combo..

I cant wait to see ur car when its done!!!

Blown02

Established Member
update.. just talked to Tim@MPH, and he has the passenger side turbo mounted and almost done with the passenger side piping.. He said he should be done with the complete twin kit and sent off to coating within 2 weeks.
Definitely getting closer..

shhak

Established Member
what is MPH charging you to do the custom twin turbo setup? You can PM me if you don't want to post it

Blown02

Established Member
Tim@MPH started mocking up the TT kit..
Ignore the dirty alternator and cracked fan shroud.. They will be replaced..

turbo3.jpg

turbo2.jpg

turbos.jpg

02silverstang

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
sweet ride man i know the feeling am on my third engine myself hopefully its my last . defenetly get some finish product pics nice car .

Blown02

Established Member
thx guys! Im really likin how the new combo is coming together! Cant wait to get her back and start the exterior!

Users who are viewing this thread