My Mustang Collection

gt40racing

Established Member
Enclosed is pictures of my current stable and the cars I have collected over a twenty year career in the Air Force. I retired a couple of months ago but I am back doing my same job as a civilian...but the pay is so much better... I am now slowly restoring my toys... Might sell the 90 coupe but I am on the fence about that... No real reason to sell.. Wife's response was a typical "Whatever". She knows I will not sell... I do want to trade my F150 Supercrew for a F250 to pull my car trailer...

03_Cobra.jpg

65_Fastback.jpg

66_Fastback.jpg

89_Saleen.jpg

90_Coupe.jpg

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
right on isaha you got a nice collection......how you been on the other note? i was hoping you were going to make it to the track last time but i guess you had to work the next morning. when are we going to install tohose mods on your cobra thats just sitting there

gt40racing

Established Member
Anthony, I got the injectors today! I have the JLT and intercooler tank on the way in. All I need is gaskets and heat exchanger. I plan to hook up my FAST dual wideband next week. Install party at my house hopefully mid September. Wife will hook us up with some mexican food and the garage fridge will host some good beverages. Cannot wait to cuss Jason all day long... You guys tricked me into this cobra world....:beer:

Last edited:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
What color is the interior on the coupe? It looks tough. :coolman:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a great collection! And congrats on your retirement. 20 years you should be very proud of my friend!!

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
Anthony, I got the injectors today! I have the JLT and intercooler tank on the way in. All I need is gaskets and heat exchanger. I plan to hook up my FAST dual wideband next week. Install party at my house hopefully mid September. Wife will hook us up with some mexican food and the garage fridge will host some good beverages. Cannot wait to cuss Jason all day long... You guys tricked me into this cobra world....:beer:

did i hear food???:beer: im there lol lets bust that out man hit me up when your all ready:rockon:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
gt40racing, what brand of drilled rotors are you running on your Cobra? They look great, but how are they holding up (cracking)? I'm thinking about picking some up, that's why I ask.

Users who are viewing this thread