My Ls1 Camaro vs Pullied Cobra

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
[/B]

If that's the case, since your car is down you already lost :banana::shrug::burn:

lmao touche salesmen touche.. lol but him and I have been trying to run for a while now. There has been times where he is down and I'm down etc.. so it'll just be one more of those times lol

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Oh sweet, I was curious on the mods to the car.. I heard that it runs a lot stronger now that it's broken in and tuned better.

BayareaSS

Established Member
My buddy has a very similar exhaust on his Camero.

Sounds awesome as long as your not hung over :burnout:
Oh yea there has been times when I just don't feel like hearing all that noise. At 3am when i'm tired.

wrap that bitch in bubble paper lol. I just got my tax return today so I'm sending a check to Shaun today to get him the money he needs to finish my car.. block came in earlier this week. It won't be long. :beer:. I will try to get back earlier if at all possible, but until then just take it easy.. If you break I get a "W" by default lol.. :beer:
:lol: yea i'll try to take it easy until it warms up. This cobra owner text me today and asked if we could run from a dig. Which I might do but I don't want to keep beating my car up against the same car. Especially when it results in a W for me everyone time.
[/B]

If that's the case, since your car is down you already lost :banana::shrug::burn:

:lol::beer:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Oh yea there has been times when I just don't feel like hearing all that noise. At 3am when i'm tired.

:lol: yea i'll try to take it easy until it warms up. This cobra owner text me today and asked if we could run from a dig. Which I might do but I don't want to keep beating my car up against the same car. Especially when it results in a W for me everyone time.

:lol::beer:

Hey hey, I recall the two times I came to Pittsburg your car wasn't there lol.. Oh and the time I went to Livermore lol.. So is that 3 W's for me?? lol.. j/k yea take it easy on the car man. I don't need you blowing it up and forging it and beating me bus lengths.. you need to make it look somewhat good lol. peddle if you will, but don't embarass me. I mean how would you feel if you just poured like 10k in your car and lost the first race?? That will forever hurt my cars feelings lol.. :beer: be gentle ahaha.

BayareaSS

Established Member
Hey hey, I recall the two times I came to Pittsburg your car wasn't there lol.. Oh and the time I went to Livermore lol.. So is that 3 W's for me?? lol.. j/k yea take it easy on the car man. I don't need you blowing it up and forging it and beating me bus lengths.. you need to make it look somewhat good lol. peddle if you will, but don't embarass me. I mean how would you feel if you just poured like 10k in your car and lost the first race?? That will forever hurt my cars feelings lol.. :beer: be gentle ahaha.
My car was there the time you came out to in n out but not the two other times lol. I would be pissed if I lost after all that money but thats part of the game. I'll try to keep it in one piece for you haha. If I build a motor this car might need wings :banana:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
My car was there the time you came out to in n out but not the two other times lol. I would be pissed if I lost after all that money but thats part of the game. I'll try to keep it in one piece for you haha. If I build a motor this car might need wings :banana:

Oh man I didn't know that.. That sucks lol. This is true. just go easy on me lol. If you get a built motor all of the bay area is going to be in trouble. :eek:

craz1469

So Slow
Established Member
Also how do fully built 408ci camaros do against KB cobras? (I'm making almost 600rwhp) just to compare) I raced one last weekend and he got me by about 3-4 cars, but I was with a 315lb passenger and full tank of gas :) Does that sound about right?

It all depends on the heads. A lot of guys will spin a bearing and have buy a 408 short block, then just put their stock heads back on it. My friends t56 408 traps high 120s on motor, but he has trickflow heads. It also weighs 3800lbs race weight.

BayareaSS

Established Member
Oh man I didn't know that.. That sucks lol. This is true. just go easy on me lol. If you get a built motor all of the bay area is going to be in trouble. :eek:
I couldn't agree more :beer:

It all depends on the heads. A lot of guys will spin a bearing and have buy a 408 short block, then just put their stock heads back on it. My friends t56 408 traps high 120s on motor, but he has trickflow heads. It also weighs 3800lbs race weight.

408's are all over the map. I know of one that is built for FI but ran out of cash. Only makes 430hp lol.

BayareaSS

Established Member
A video of you by you? Hmmm.. The world really must be coming to an end next year! Lol! Good runs bro. LS1.5 out there doin work! :rockon: :rockon:
Lol don't get use to it!
Good runs, at least you guys can drive your cars right now! It's snowing here!
Thanks... I'm glad we don't have to put our cars away. I would go crazy! It is pretty cold lately though.

BayareaSS

Established Member
Practice makes perfect lol. :burnout:
I don't need no damn practice lol
first race was very close....does he not have the cooling mods cuz he got blasted the 2nd race?
That first race was a fluke lol. I should of left instead of letting him go first. I average a 3+ car lead on our 5 or so runs. Idk if he has cooling mods or not. That 2nd race was probably about 3-5 minutes after the first one.

nice runs man. car sound great!
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread