My Ls1 Camaro vs Pullied Cobra

makevelie187

Established Member
[/QUOTE] I should have called you. I'll be getting that for the next one! We'll have to try it against each other soon :banana:[/QUOTE]

once this weather is done that would be good, i got the suction cup as well so we can put it anywhere on our cars

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Good runs, your camaro sounds a lot like one I raced on video...

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
damn you weren't kidding man.. Your car runs hard as hell and sound amazing!. Can't wait to run you on spray when I get back. :beer:

BayareaSS

Established Member
Great runs man.
your car sounds mean like every cammed LSX :rockon:
Thanks! I love the way it sounds. :beer:

Good runs, your camaro sounds a lot like one I raced on video...
Thanks, I think i remember a camaro you raced sounding similar to mine. The cobra owner told me the exhaust was ear piercing when he had the window down lol
dislike the fact that the maro won lol!!! but good kills bro keep skull draging people
:lol: thanks man, i'll try to start recording the few races I do.

damn you weren't kidding man.. Your car runs hard as hell and sound amazing!. Can't wait to run you on spray when I get back. :beer:
You'll be getting an ear full soon lol. That'll make for a good vid.
Good races!

:beer:

Heater

Just Bolt On's
Established Member
My buddy has a very similar exhaust on his Camero.

Sounds awesome as long as your not hung over :burnout:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Exactly lol jk. I hate that the summer is so far away. Theres plenty of time to break from now til then :nonono:

wrap that bitch in bubble paper lol. I just got my tax return today so I'm sending a check to Shaun today to get him the money he needs to finish my car.. block came in earlier this week. It won't be long. :beer:. I will try to get back earlier if at all possible, but until then just take it easy.. If you break I get a "W" by default lol.. :beer:

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
wrap that bitch in bubble paper lol. I just got my tax return today so I'm sending a check to Shaun today to get him the money he needs to finish my car.. block came in earlier this week. It won't be long. :beer:. I will try to get back earlier if at all possible, but until then just take it easy.. If you break I get a "W" by default lol.. :beer:

If that's the case, since your car is down you already lost :banana::shrug::burn:

Users who are viewing this thread