My KB 2.2 Cobra vs C5 Z06/heads/cam/exhaust

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
Good vids and kill.

You both have nice cars. You guys must run at a track with bad air or something because the trap speeds are low for the power levels

(4119lbs without me in it, add 200lbs for myself....about 180lbs of it all is stereo/dynamat) + its a vert. It's not the most aerodynamic thing in the world :)

Last edited:

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
Me too...

He can't get out of the hole all that great, he suggested the roll run. I'm usually at about a 1.9 60ft, his are around 2.0+. Any roll "race" is more just an acceleration/aerodynamic drag measurement than a "REAL" race any day... still fun nonetheless.

Last edited:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Great vids! How are you @ 680rwhp on 17lbs of boost though? Are you running a higher compression and/or stroker motor???

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
He can't get out of the hole all that great, he suggested the roll run. I'm usually at about a 1.9 60ft, his are around 2.0+. Any roll "race" is more just an acceleration/aerodynamic drag measurement than a "REAL" race any day... still fun nonetheless.

I understand. They were still great races... :beer:

venomws6

Established Member
Great kill man and both sick cars did you have a passnger too??
your car must weigh 4400lbs with passenger damn.

Thanks for sharing

mineralrob

Established Member
Thats what i was wondering as well it sure looks like it....... We all need to meet up and get some video of some friendly runs...... As there are a lot of pittsburgh people on here and i have never seen half these cars in person

I agree. I see pittsburgh alot but i havent seen alot of these cars.

Users who are viewing this thread