My home ported eaton

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
Haven't dynoed it. I had the silencer holes welded up and wow does she scream. If you pm me your email address I can send you some pics. I basically had a buddy send me pics of his port and I copied it.

03 silver cobra

Established Member
Hey dude any pics of the port or welding job on the blower? Sounds awesome by the way!

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
sounds sweet. id like to see some pics of these 'silencer holes' your talking about.

I like the sound. Did you take any pics of the bottom of the blower after you completed the port? I was curious to see where you cut.

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
Sorry for not checking up on this thread guys...was doing a lot of predeployment training at the time. Now that I'm in afghanistan I actually have more time lol. But if y'all are still curious about the silencer holes being welded up I wouldn't recommend it. It sounds great yes, but it warped the case and I had spend an extra 8-10 hrs on the case just to get the rotors to fit back in place and it ended up only making about 7 psi MAX boost once I hooked it up to a boost gauge. It was fun doing the porting, but next time I'm not messing with welding up the silencer holes, just wasn't worth the extra hassle. Brian actually told me not to weld up the silencer holes about 30 minutes before I dropped it off at the welders shop, but I no listen...

MurderedMach

Established Member
Sorry for not checking up on this thread guys...was doing a lot of predeployment training at the time. Now that I'm in afghanistan I actually have more time lol. But if y'all are still curious about the silencer holes being welded up I wouldn't recommend it. It sounds great yes, but it warped the case and I had spend an extra 8-10 hrs on the case just to get the rotors to fit back in place and it ended up only making about 7 psi MAX boost once I hooked it up to a boost gauge. It was fun doing the porting, but next time I'm not messing with welding up the silencer holes, just wasn't worth the extra hassle. Brian actually told me not to weld up the silencer holes about 30 minutes before I dropped it off at the welders shop, but I no listen...

Ive read about this happening. I was going to do this on my last ported blower....but did not because I had heard that before. Sucks bud. Hope you get it all fixed up

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
Ive read about this happening. I was going to do this on my last ported blower....but did not because I had heard that before. Sucks bud. Hope you get it all fixed up

It's been fixed for awhile.. with another stock blower. I'll prolly end up porting it when I get back from this deployment. I've already got a nitrous kit waiting for me :banana:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sounds nice Nate, but you now have another Eaton (stock) installed, right? That's what I'm reading based on your posts above. Be safe over there in Afgan! And good luck with the nitro kit you bought. :)

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
Sounds nice Nate, but you now have another Eaton (stock) installed, right? That's what I'm reading based on your posts above. Be safe over there in Afgan! And good luck with the nitro kit you bought. :)

Yep, that's correct Bob. The nitrous should keep me happy for a little longer :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread