My F1-A 6 speed Marauder

justbob

Sick speed toy
Established Member
Have you driven a Charger Hellcat?
Great build. Hope new owner enjoying it.
-J

No I haven’t. I can’t imagine the power with the PCM helping put it to the ground! I’m used to drivers cars LOL

Besides I’m too cheap. Especially knowing I’d immediately start ripping into it because I can’t own what others have..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
No I haven’t. I can’t imagine the power with the PCM helping put it to the ground! I’m used to drivers cars LOL

Besides I’m too cheap. Especially knowing I’d immediately start ripping into it because I can’t own what others have..

Too cheap, you sure about that? Just curious, how much money in parts did it take to get a bone stock marauder to the level you had it up to?

01yellercobra

Established Member

The PCM doesn't help as much as you think.

justbob

Sick speed toy
Established Member
Too cheap, you sure about that? Just curious, how much money in parts did it take to get a bone stock marauder to the level you had it up to?

I totaled up everything I could remember when I sold it and including the original price tag of $22,500 (it was a year old) I came out to $62,000 no labor using todays prices which are quite high. I’d say actual costs were around $30,000.

It only came out to around $302/month ownership over 205 months I owned it. Now that number I can easily live with!

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I totaled up everything I could remember when I sold it and including the original price tag of $22,500 (it was a year old) I came out to $62,000 no labor using todays prices which are quite high. I’d say actual costs were around $30,000.

It only came out to around $302/month ownership over 205 months I owned it. Now that number I can easily live with!

Ya that’s not bad at all! Had you paid for labor to do that it would be much more expensive.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I need this car in my life.

My beat-to-hell Lincoln Town Car could use a built bottom end and a blower. Still throwing that idea around but it’s in such bad shape…would be a cool sleeper.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member

Actually it’s cheaper than $205/mo, your sale price recoups some money. I’m assuming you got some fair money for such a unique limited production car.

justbob

Sick speed toy
Established Member
Ford should follow this ****ing build. Many of us want a fullsize 4 door ass kicking 6 speed V8 sports sedan.

Funny you say that. The cars designer Steve Babcock and two of Roush’s department who helped out in the original build were all in, under, and around her with flashlights at one of our big local meets a couple of years back! Great guys. Full of enthusiasm and gave a lot of praise over it. A night I’ll never forget!

Unfortunately their hands are tied so tight by the big wigs that literally everything is a constant battle, no matter how small we may see it..

Users who are viewing this thread