My F1-A 6 speed Marauder

justbob

Sick speed toy
Established Member
Still going strong! I haven't turned a wrench in a year and that's a great feeling.. But since I normally change things up every two years.. What oh what should I plan for next year? Twins?

Sent from my iThrone using Tapatalk

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Dude, that is a freaking sweet build there! Much kudos to you for building a badass 4-door! I bet you give many a SRT Charger a heart attack!

justbob

Sick speed toy
Established Member
Dude, that is a freaking sweet build there! Much kudos to you for building a badass 4-door! I bet you give many a SRT Charger a heart attack!
Honestly not too much of anything challenges me anymore (except import beaters, and I mean straight up JUNK) as the sounds this thing gives off isn't what I'd call "stealthy" anymore. The few that do are schooled though!
Sweet ride, and would still love to see a video of this thing moving out
I promise that day will come. I'm horrible at making the time to do so, and when I do I fail to upload.. I fail.
Beautiful MM. I've always been a fan and thats probably the nicest one ive ever seen.

Thanks man! That means a lot!

D1SC_GT

Banned
fap.jpg

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
:bowdown:

that maybe my next ride. Except i want a silver one with a KB 2.6 :coolman:

justbob

Sick speed toy
Established Member
:bowdown:

that maybe my next ride. Except i want a silver one with a KB 2.6 :coolman:

I know of a Silver with a YSI making around 760 at the wheels. Custom everything and the engine bay is pure jewelry.. The price matches the quality however.

justbob

Sick speed toy
Established Member
Well after 17+ years I had my fun. A stand up guy flew in from Witchita and white knuckled her home on New Year’s Eve. Luckily between the roads mostly dry and his admitted fear of his new purchase keeping him at full attention he made it home safe and sound from the Chicago burbs!

She was an absolute blast that piloted my family of five around and never once gave a fit except for a handful of aftermarket failures and a few very punishing trial and errors LOL. Just as crisp as she was new but a bit more refined and robust..

The perfect car all around and an absolute blast to embarrass the unexpected in!

I picked up a POS ‘53 Chevy truck for the time being and posted it in the trucks thread. Not sure if I’ll keep her as it really hasn’t grown on me. But now I’m a bit stuck on too much invested but not up to sellable standards yet. Maybe I’ll come around once she’s a little more enjoyable to drive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

justbob

Sick speed toy
Established Member
Still no videos 7 years later. I’d have a very hard time selling something like that.

I know right? FAIL on me!

After so many years of wrenching on the same car and getting older and watching your bucket list of cars keep expanding you start to worry about how much time you have left and how few you’ll get to own. It was beyond time to pass it along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread