my dogs killed the neighbors cat

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
I do agree, cats can in fact be assholes. I've had a few that were and we had to put them up for adoption or bring them to a shelter.

There are some here that would put themselves up for adoption instead of the cat. Kitties are our equal and they shouldn't be tossed away like they are inferior to us.

lol

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
Reminds me I need to stop by Petco after work..

giphy.gif

lol

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
There are some here that would put themselves up for adoption instead of the cat. Kitties are our equal and they shouldn't be tossed away like they are inferior to us.

lol

Not thrown away at all.

One cat we had no choice to get rid of and donate back to the shelter we adopter her from had very bad behavioral issues.

She started attacking our other cat that was the sweetest thing ever, tore up just about any object in the house and bit my wife and I several times, few of which punctured the skin.

We really loved her and it was a sad day to get rid of her, but, we had no choice.

I tend to see strays and want to get them off the street and bring them into the home. I value animals lives more than humans for various reasons.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Lmao, the difference in personalities across different pets is amazing. My dogs completely ignore the tv when it is on. I can't even imagine them jumping a fence just to get a look at what's on tv. Lol
My wife's little fur ball watches MMA with us. It's as if he understands what he is watching.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I don’t think you can discharge a firearm in public to protect your own animal. Another human, sure. Perhaps on private property you can, but I think it depends on the situation. I couldn’t shoot another person who was going after my dog with a tire iron - I’d want to, of course, but good luck in court defending your actions in taking a life. You’d very likely do jail time.

In TX we can.

jaxbusa

Established Member
We were in a Dick's Sporting store in Florida last year. In the golf department I didn't notice a single person carrying but when we got around to buy binoculars and drool over the gun case we noticed at least 3/4 of the customers visibly had a weapon on them. I'm guessing the golfers did as well but we were not observant enough and weren't looking for it. For the rest of the trip we discussed which guns we would own if we lived there.

Final question. Do you automatically look for signs that people around you are carrying or do you just assume that everyone is?

You could have been mistaking an insulin pump for a gun. Were most of the people around there larger than usual?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Zemedici

Established Member
Finally. A dog is a reflection of it's master. People whom I have known for many years tell me that I always have the best dogs. Well, it's not a coincidence.

Bingo.

Roughest dogs typically have rough owners. The dog is your pet, so it dies what you tell it to. Period the end.

Never understood how some people let their dogs run their lives. My parents cook their dogs dinner. Wtf?

Adower

Established Member
If you have home owners insurance you better check if they allow bully breeds. If they find out you have a bully breed youre gonna be in trouble.

Also it’s kind of annoying people just throwing the term pitbull around. I would bet that 90% of people have seen a legit blood lines (China man, Eli, etc) abpt.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
The percentage of people carrying in any specific location, such as a vet, will be low. Of course there are exceptions, like at gun stores etc. Outside of New York and California roughly 7-8% of the adult population has active permits to carry, and not all of them actually do. Florida has the highest number of permits.

I don't automatically look to see who is carrying. We (TX) have open carry now, but I've never personally seen anyone openly carrying. Most people are used to carrying concealed so you wouldn't know if they are or aren't. FYI, I usually am, but not always.

Great point on open carry here in Tx, since it’s been law I think have only seen one guy. I personally prefer concealed, would rather not announce to the world I have a firearm. In this day and age it’s not too difficult to imagine some lunatic starting shit with someone open carrying just to get a response. Walk softly and carry a big stick.

Users who are viewing this thread