My beloved MC is gone...

SVT03DAL

Established Member
New owner picked her up this morning. :( He lives out in the Auburn area so if you see a Mystichrome Coupe out and about, good chance it's mine. Hoping by spring I'll have either a twin screw MC or CO Cobra, a 2011+ Race Red w/ black stripe GT500 OR (and don't get upset guys) a c6 Z06. Gonna be a long cold winter indeed...

And for those of you wondering about the 4th annual CSP Cruise, I'll be organizing the cruise regardless of having a car to drive in the cruise or not. Worse case scenario I'll settle for driving my Dad's POS F430 :burn:

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Glad to see you were finally able to get what you wanted for it. Take your time and do some searching. Have you already test drove some 2011+ Shelby's yet? Or do you like the thought of the new car. I say built terminator but if your gonna do Shelby then save little money and get a 2011 SVTPP

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Glad to hear you didn't sell the cobra for a focus st :xpl:

Go with the 11 up shelby with performance package!!!

Last edited:

DirtaySr

Private Sector Sucker
Established Member
Congrats Dave. Good luck with your search over the winter!!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Havent driven a Shelby yet but i did drive a 2007 c6 Z06 and loved it.
Sorry you sold your MC, but there's more fun on the horizon. My son-in-law has an '06 Z06 which I've driven. Awesome car! If you end up buying one, you'll love it for sure.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
I am currently unemployed and would rather have cash in the bank than a car in the garage that i won't/can't drive for the next 6 months or so. Looks like I have a job offer coming and hoping by spring I'll be ready to pill the trigger on a new ride.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You're doing the right thing at the present time. You'll have lots of time later for more adult toys. Lol. What car are you thinking you might buy next year?

SVT03DAL

Established Member
You're doing the right thing at the present time. You'll have lots of time later for more adult toys. Lol. What car are you thinking you might buy next year?

Hoping by spring I'll have either a twin screw MC or CO Cobra, a 2011+ Race Red w/ black stripe GT500 OR (and don't get upset guys) a c6 Z06

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
I am currently unemployed and would rather have cash in the bank than a car in the garage that i won't/can't drive for the next 6 months or so. Looks like I have a job offer coming and hoping by spring I'll be ready to pill the trigger on a new ride.

That is awesome what you're doing for the security of your family first.

I've driven both the C6 Zo6 and ZR-1 and although I've had Mustangs my entire life, you'll enjoy the Z06!!

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member
Glad to hear you got close to your asking price. Only logical thing to do now is to upgrade to a C6Z. When I'm through with my cobra I'll be doing the same, unless by some odd chance I can afford both(doubtful)!

Users who are viewing this thread