My 2013 Shelby Widebody

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
This will most likely be my last build of this sort in my lifetime, I think I'll move on to a different platform soon. I've been wanting an exotic for a while so when the day comes I feel the Shelby must go I'm switching gears.

Huracan
McClaren
Porsche

Not sure which way yet but @ 41 yrs old I've promised myself a big 50th car so only time will tell.

I'd say if you can do it, go for it. We only get one life to live, might as well do all that you can during it! :coolman:

That's exactly why I'm building this car so crazy. I'm finally at a time in my life I can go all out. Well keep us posted on your build and please post more pictures of your Shelby.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Usually not a huge fan of WBKs but car looks KILLER.

Moar pics op.

rdsnk46

Established Member
Thanks guys, I'm gonna work on the suspension ASAP and once I get her sitting right Ill post up more pics.

tvspower

Established Member
Wow where do I start... Hood.. WB look...massive tires...and the colour/stripes... Those tires look great...hope they hook as good... Love the hood but the WB does it all... Good looking intimidating BRUTE...

Last edited:

sono

Established Member
It makes 315's look like spare tires. Great job!

We all want our cake and be able to eat it! These cars belong on 345's on the street. It's viper power or better so why not,
The price to do it right is baffling.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks amazing Andy congrats!
But you know we need MORE PICS!!!! :beer:
I'm with you on the street build, I've also debated going rear WB and 1000 hood, you're not helping that urge ;-)
-J

rdsnk46

Established Member
Absolutely beautiful car!

Thanks

Wow where do I start... Hood.. WB look...massive tires...and the colour/stripes... Those tires look great...hope they hook as good... Love the hood but the WB does it all... Good looking intimidating BRUTE...

Yeah man, I wanted it to be aggressive looking but mostly in person people say that they love how smooth and subtle the kit looks. Thanks for the compliments!

It makes 315's look like spare tires. Great job!

You should have seen it with the wide body complete by still rolling on the stock wheels....I had Nitto 305/35/20 DR's on the rear stock wheels and they looked like skinnys that would go on the front of a drag car. LOL!

We all want our cake and be able to eat it! These cars belong on 345's on the street. It's viper power or better so why not,
The price to do it right is baffling.

That was just it, you hit the nail on the head. I could have mini tubbed or even full but this way was the best choice for my taste.

Andy I don't think amazing is enough to describe how bad ass that looks, I wouldn't be able to cut up a Shelby but that looks killer

I bought the car used for 52K fully loaded with 19K on the odometer. I plan on driving it and I justified the cost of cutting it up as if I'd bought it new with ADM. I'm still less out of pocket and I'm nearing my dream Shelby goal!:burnout:

Looks amazing Andy congrats!
But you know we need MORE PICS!!!! :beer:
I'm with you on the street build, I've also debated going rear WB and 1000 hood, you're not helping that urge ;-)
-J
You know what Bimini..... I'm 41 and I lost my mother in 2010 @ the age of 63. She lived life to the fullest and she taught me a valuable lesson in her passing. Life is short, do what you want while you can because tomorrow may never come.....If you have the means and aren't stretching your self thin financially I would not wait another day man.

;-)

rdsnk46

Established Member
I went out to a street race meet tonight and every one thought I put GT350 front fenders on the front of my car. So I guess that's a compliment...

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
rdsnk46 said:
Life is short, do what you want while you can because tomorrow may never come.....If you have the means and aren't stretching your self thin financially I would not wait another day man.

I learned the same lesson after both parents as well as a few friends passed away. Do what you really want to do, while you can.:thumbsup:

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Would love to see a rear stance pic

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread