DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Nice. Hope you are enjoying it (assuming that you are the guy that bought it from Hi End)

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Cool photos. The first one especially. Hope you got your car out of there before the rain came. LOL!

Awesome Cobra, too. Gotta love CO.

ORNGVENM

Established Member
Nice. Did you just purchase this?
I've had it for awhile now,but dont drive it much. Yes, It was yours, and when I seen that you had It for sale, I knew somehow that I had to have it. So,the only way to get it was to trade my vehicle in on the cobra.You know who I purchased it from.Me and a buddy of mine tried to talk to you while you still had it in Florida, but it seemed like you didnt want to talk about the cobra to much. It looks like it was well taken care of, and I do get alot of looks "whenever I do drive it". I can tell you that it went to the right hands here in the Smokies of North Carolina. Everyone around here knows how picky I am, and how I take care of my vehicles. I dont even like when a gnat hits the windshield. I bet that I have waxed it 5 times already, and most of the time it just sits in the garage.I even wax what is shown under the hood, so I just want you to know that it is well taken care of. I know you and your family enjoyed the car, and hopefully will be talking to you soon. I've got big plans for this cobra and will definitely let you know what I have planned.
Keep in touch !

Users who are viewing this thread