Mustangs Unlimited

FuturaGuy

Established Member
The FEP and SmokinStangs guys have tweaked their schedule a little. They'll be stopping at the rest area in Sturbridge after leaving the Mass Pike but won't be stopping at the Connecticut rest area after Exit 70.

Itinerary For The Cruise:

(from Northern NH)
6:50am - 7:00 am departure - Rockingham park (Salem NH) FIRST MEET
7:15 departure - Lowell connector rest stop
7:45 am departure - Westboro Rest Area on the Mass Pike between Exits 11A and 11
8:30 am - Sturbridge Rest Area - FIRST Rest Area on Route 84 after merging onto Route 84 from the Mass Pike
9:00 am - Arrive at Mustangs Unlimited

(from Southeastern MA)
6:00 am - Friendly's parking lot at the Middleboro, Ma rotary (Exit 5 or 6 off of Route 495).
7:00 am - Home Depot Parking Lot off of Exit 18 on Route 495
7:45 am - Westboro Rest Area on the Mass Pike between Exits 11A and 11
8:30 am - Sturbridge Rest Area - FIRST Rest Area on Route 84 after merging onto Route 84 from the Mass Pike
9:00 am - Arrive at Mustangs Unlimited

Last edited:

FuturaGuy

Established Member
Anyone going from CT? coming up quick. probably going for a bit but not staying whole show

We've got a small caravan - 3 or 4 cars -forming up at my place in Windsor, then going down I-91 and I-291 to M/U. Did you say in a post once that you're in Newington? Coming up to Windsor is a little out of your way, but if you want to join us you're welcome.

marcoc

Established Member
We've got a small caravan - 3 or 4 cars -forming up at my place in Windsor, then going down I-91 and I-291 to M/U. Did you say in a post once that you're in Newington? Coming up to Windsor is a little out of your way, but if you want to join us you're welcome.

Time and place? I could even meet your caravan at some point worst case. I wont be in the judging aspect of the show just want to park and hang out. Let me know.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I will be meeting at the 146/Pike Park and Ride around 7:30 and plan on leaving at 7:45 to cruise to the car show. Hope to see everyone there.

Last edited:

SVTmystic290

Established Member
I will be meeting at the 146/Pike Park and Ride around 7:30 and plan on leaving at 7:45 to cruise to the car show. Hope to see everyone there.

Is this the 146 park and ride in Millbury, right near the Pike? If so I may meet up there as well. Havent decided if I wanna go that way or the scenic route

ford97cobra

Established Member
Hi All, is anyone meeting at the rest stop after the Auburn exit (exit 10) before route 84? I have a wedding on Saturday night with family but I'm thinking the weather will be nice and its worth getting up early to head down.

FuturaGuy

Established Member
Hi All, is anyone meeting at the rest stop after the Auburn exit (exit 10) before route 84? I have a wedding on Saturday night with family but I'm thinking the weather will be nice and its worth getting up early to head down.

The stop is at the rest area on I-84 in Sturbridge, about 1-2 miles after you leave the Mass Pike. Better place. The rest area on the Pike between Auburn and the I-84 exit has a restaurant, gas pumps, and a lot of dumb-a** pedestrians who walk in front of moving cars.

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Looks like rain most of the morning tomorrow. Has anyone made up their minds if theyre going or not?? Also does anyone know when MU postpones these shows if they do?

Users who are viewing this thread