Mustang Week 2013

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
Where is everyone staying?
I like north myrtle much better.

I did not go last year or haven't gone to one yet.. But that is going to change.

Hopefully i find a cobra prior to going.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Check the Mustang Week thread near the bottom of the main forums page. It will have all the info you are looking for on Mustang Week. You will have a blast there.

mcusey01

Established Member
If you're looking for the night life party scene go for Myrtle Beach. If you want a quieter time cherry grove is really nice...but it costs more. I personally stay with family in Loris, about 15 min from the beach. Hope this helps.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
Last few years, I've been staying at mt Great Uncle's vacation home right next to the Myrtle Beach State Park. When our group has rented houses in the past, we have gotten them down in Garden City. Personally, I prefer to stay down in southern MB or Surfside/Garden City as opposed to North Myrtle because I LOVE hanging out at The Bowery and the Garden City Pier at night.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
Last few years, I've been staying at mt Great Uncle's vacation home right next to the Myrtle Beach State Park. When our group has rented houses in the past, we have gotten them down in Garden City. Personally, I prefer to stay down in southern MB or Surfside/Garden City as opposed to North Myrtle because I LOVE hanging out at The Bowery and the Garden City Pier at night.

Never been that far down.. Does svtp meet up any where?

StangSteph

Established Member
Holiday Sands South is where we stay every year so far, already booked a condo with some friends.

and yes, definitely book soon

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Be sure to stop by the SVTP trailer. I'm sure you'll find folks meeting up during the week. Usually when the event gets closer people start making those plans to meet up.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member

Currently, the only official SVTP meet I know of is the Party Like A Rockstar night at The Doghouse. SVTP does have a tent at every event and greatly welcomes any visitors!

And like Cobra Bob said, once it gets closer there is usually some talk of other meets. There have been discussions in the past, but never materialized... maybe this year will be the year!

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'll be there. Staying towards the mall again like I did last year. Already rented a house, just need to get my car ready again. If there is a part like a rockstar night again I will be there as usual. Hope to see more people this time around

Users who are viewing this thread