Mustang Week 2013

Juiced_97Cobra

Established Member
Anyone from Ohio rolling down this yr? Would be kinda cool to meet up with group or a few stangs that's heading down and all roll together. We flew down last yr and being dowm there and seeing/hearing all the stangs I can't do it again lol gotta take the Cobra down this yr.

Jmccormick

TERMN8D
Established Member
Me and a couple buddies are trying to trailer our shit down from southern MI, we would be passing right through Cincy

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I drive down usually. I will be going a whole different route from where I live lol. Good luck and hope to see you guys there

Jmccormick

TERMN8D
Established Member
I'll get the same damn mileage pulling my turd down there as I would driving it.

Might as well keep the miles down.

Also don't want to be stranded if I decide to break something lol

Also plan to make this a vacation, don't really want to pile a bunch of people in a mustang that is technically only comfortable for 2.

gatty1303

Established Member
I will probably be heading down this year. Went in 2011 and had a blast. Group of us left out of cincinnati and headed down. Missed out last year because I sold my cobra, but I'm back in a mustang now.

qualls22

Established Member
Don't know if imma be able to go yet or not but if I do I would like to go down with a group. Been driving down the past couple years and the car had no problem at all just worry about other people.

Juiced_97Cobra

Established Member
Sounds good guys. We will be going down like Wed-Sun I believe. At least that's what we have done the past couple yrs anyway. But since we are driving down this yr we might possibly go down on Tues instead.

BigEag205

Established Member
A few of us around the Charleston/Huntington WV area plan on taking a few stangs down. Not sure if I'll have mine where I want it in order to trailer it down in time but I'll more than likely be heading down none the less

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Obviously irrelevant to your trip but I'll be there with a bunch of people off here renting a town house or beach house. Going to party all week and do every event. Should be awesome!

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
A few of us around the Charleston/Huntington WV area plan on taking a few stangs down. Not sure if I'll have mine where I want it in order to trailer it down in time but I'll more than likely be heading down none the less

We usually have a good crowd from Boone County that always leaves the Saturday before everything starts. What day are you guys going down?

gatty1303

Established Member
Now that we are a little closer to mustang week, do people have a better idea as to when or who they are leaving/cruising with etc ? I would like to go down with a group. We are leaving out of cincy on Monday morning sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread