Mustang Week 2013

Av3ng3d

Established Member
I drive down usually. I will be going a whole different route from where I live lol. Good luck and hope to see you guys there
I'm heading down for the first time this year along with a couple of other guys. I think we are all attempting to drive our cars down there which is an extremely scary thought.

Maybe we can meet up with you and cruise down together considering we are all from Mass. :thumbsup:

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm heading down for the first time this year along with a couple of other guys. I think we are all attempting to drive our cars down there which is an extremely scary thought.

Maybe we can meet up with you and cruise down together considering we are all from Mass. :thumbsup:

Eh it's not bad. This is my 4th year in a row and the 3rd time my car is going down. I just go through the car completely before I go. Me and my group are leaving Friday around 5-6pm to head down. Got 4 cars being driven and one in the trailer.

Cemtex

Established Member
I booked the hotel for that weekend (coming in on friday the 19th, leaving monday the 22nd) so I should be in for the cruise in like I did last year. I hope to have a new lens for my camera (it actually crapped out right of the middle of the cruise in last year)and the bad lens repaired by then.

Users who are viewing this thread