Mustang Dark Horse R Debut | Up Close in Charlotte, NC

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
Well . . . the non-literal use of the word, literal, on the internet so frequently is funny and worth busting chops over. "I was literally like shit, man."

That said, the faster I make my track dedicated car on the track, the more absolutely miserable it gets on the street. I dread taking it for test drives after swapping out a part. Literally, I dread it.

ajaf1656

Established Member
So... I mean, I was probably an inch or less away from having severe neck injuries...but hey, I don't know what I'm talking about.

This is perhaps the silliest conversation I've had on this site since svtshadow was banned.
LOL. Cool story bro.
I was just riding between the kids' booster seats in the back seat of my sister's Honda minivan. She hit a speed bump too fast and guess what happened to me... I hurt my neck. I guess she drives a race van because if you hit bumps too fast people can be injured. You are correct, this is the silliest conversation. Someone warning another person of impending death if they register a race car for the road because they hurt their neck one time is pretty silly.
You deserve a medal of some sort.

Users who are viewing this thread