Mustang ASC McLaren

bit

Happiness is being blown!
Established Member
My brother in law decided to collect these a few years ago. So far he has three. I am going to forward this to him.

BlackHrtStang

METAL!
Established Member
I always thought the asc cars were turbo 4's like the svo. Maybe I'm getting them mixed up with the asc g n cars. I know those werent 4's though

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
No turbo 4's and all automatics 5.0's. The subtle body differences can make repairing/restoring them a pain. Take for instance the windshield...not your typical fox body vert dimensions.

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member

mnewxcv

Established Member
i think theyre pretty cool, but unless you're into "Rare" cars particularly, the market value of one of those buys a really nice non asc fox body.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Down here in fl those were all over the place in the late 80s early 90s... One of my buddies picked one up 2 years ago for 3500 with just 70k miles. He did minimal work and a paint correction and sold it for 6k 6 months later. They are IMO not worth much to anyone but a mustang nut.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I have seen a few around here, there is a silver one down the road. I never liked them but can appreciate the rarity of them.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
There's one of those that's always in the big winter car show down here. Cool car. I'm a fan of the 5.0 Capri's in general.

I agree the 1st fast car I ever road in was a 86 ASC Capri it was sick I guess you could say it got me into fox's too.

SHOdown220

Established Member
Hell around here that's the asking price for a 5.0 fox that's been sitting 3 years with a salvage title I gave up on a fox a few years ago when I learned they are evidently made of gold in the NC area

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Never understood the attraction in those. They were just different to be different. Not it a better way, but just to be different. The mods always looked tacky to me. $8,500 for an old dirty Fox Auto is a LOT!

scottL

Established Member
lol at the rear view mirror dangling from his windshield in most of the pics.

Users who are viewing this thread