Musk buys Twitter, what changes do you expect to see?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I know he mentioned making it open source so there would be true transparency to start. I would think that would make a big difference as it would do away with the shadow bans and targeting of specific users and groups. I would expect him to do away with those types of bannings also.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
it will be interesting to see if they really can do away with the bots and get an idea of how many are on there.

I still dont see using it regardless

Blown 89

Established Member
I see the changes happening over time. It's clear that alienating political opponents is a loser for businesses so there's a monetary advantage to shareholders to make changes. I think Twitter is on its last legs regardless of who owns it.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, the first thing on Elon's list is an edit button.
I think it would be funny to put an edit button on the UI, but it doesn't do anything.

As far as changing the censorship part of it, he's got a lot of internal cleaning to do to get it done. I'm guessing there will be a bunch of communists that quit right away.

Your government is lying to you

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
As far as changing the censorship part of it, he's got a lot of internal cleaning to do to get it done. I'm guessing there will be a bunch of communists that quit right away.

Your government is lying to you
I'm sure the DNC will take them in.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
We were talking about this at work and wondering if Elon is going to go through all of Twitters top level e-mails and see if they were actively working against Trump in conjunction with Facebook and the DNC. If so would their help be a like kind donation that could well exceed the donation limits to the DNC. Makes you wonder if this is why there is so much hand-wringing amongst the elites. Wouldn't mind seeing a bunch of Gucci suits soyboys being loaded into a paddy wagon.

Myfast

ɯʎsloʍ
Established Member
Makes you wonder if this is why there is so much hand-wringing amongst the elites. Wouldn't mind seeing a bunch of Gucci suits soyboys being loaded into a paddy wagon.

Nah if anything, this isn't it. That was supposed to be Ghislaine's trial that somehow disappeared. This will be more about them losing a mouth piece that controls NPC's

Myfast

ɯʎsloʍ
Established Member
The changes if any is I hope all the bots get killed. Countries like Iran or China where the platform is already banned for their own citizens but have official 'government accounts' won't have a say in anything and they will be banned as well.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Image1650961587.897384.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Screenshot

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
it will be interesting to see if they really can do away with the bots and get an idea of how many are on there.

I still dont see using it regardless
I agree. But if anyone can make it work the way it should, Elon will get it done. Like you, I don't use Twitter. I've never had an account and likely never will.

Users who are viewing this thread