Murillo Motorsports Star Car 2, "Fabrication to Startup" (Video)

GTRyan

alamoride.com v2
Established Member
New video now up 10/6/2007

New 6 second twin (88mm) turbo fox stang

63mb 6 minutes long .wmv file

Murillo Motorsports Star Car 2 "Fabrication to Startup" film and photos from all the way back in March of 2007 to October 5 2007 by alamoride.com.

Video download http://alamoride.com/forum/local_links.php?action=jump&id=276&catid=16

Streetfire.net stream (lower quality)
Murillo Motorsports of San Antonio, TX new Star Car 2 Twin Turbo Fox Mustang Coupe. Twin Turbos in the trunk, this car is a show and Outlaw 10.5 Machine. Gonna be at SEMA 2007 in Las Vegas, NV. Check it out, film and photos shot since March of 2007 by alamoride.com

Photo shot 10/05/2007 engine first started this day

alamoride_star_car_2_dark.jpg

front_view_blur.jpg

Last edited:

GTRyan

alamoride.com v2
Established Member
svtfocus2cobra said:
I'm guessing there isn't much out there that can touch this thing.

He has competition in another car, the other driver is having probs keeping it stuck to the track in that other car. When I talked to the Murillo Motorsports crew today they were doing rear end work.

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
saw this car a few weeks ago when i was with a buddy getting his car tuned. damn is all i can say. the fab work on the rear end is insane and just everything about this car is pure nuts!

GTRyan

alamoride.com v2
Established Member
96_slow4.6 said:
saw this car a few weeks ago when i was with a buddy getting his car tuned. damn is all i can say. the fab work on the rear end is insane and just everything about this car is pure nuts!

This car is nuts and bolts to perfection.

Users who are viewing this thread