Mr. Angry Test Drives a 2010 SS Camaro

50TRIMSRT4

Established Member
Its the new generation whatever it is! You have to move on....it will grow on everyone but I agree pretty slow for the power. Omg that's astoria park!!! hahahah

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
The blackout verson at the Chicago Autoshow was banannas, what car besides a C6 Z06 or Viper or GT500 looks good stock. Even GT500's rims suck from the factory and they sit like a SUV. Give it time, most people said the same things about 1999-04 mustangs but most people love them especially 03 Cobra's & Mach1's

Bens4vcobra

On hallowed ground
Established Member
I guess I don't get people's gripe with the interior. Ford finally puts a decent interior in the mustang and all the sudden we act like euro trash, demanding that our asses only touch the finest of animal skins. I could care less frankly. As long as the seats are comfortable I really don't care that much.

As far as exterior, yes the rear is ugly but where a muscle car succeeds or fails is the front end and the roof line. And GM scored on both. I can learn to love the rear if I like the rest of the car.

I am a Mustang guy but I've also owned a 4th gen camaro that was a pile of doggy do but had a nice motor. If GM can build a decent car+LSX at the same time I gotta say, I have a hard time plunking down the same cash for a S197 GT as much as I hate to.

Users who are viewing this thread