Motor Monitor : SVTP 2012 GT Gets an AeroForce Interceptor

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Wow this is amazing. Definitely looking to get one soon.

Can this gauge read oil pressure and fuel pressure? (i'm sure I'm asking for too much lol)

The AeroForce gauge will display fuel pressure on all 99-10 GT's, Mach-1's and Cobra's as well as 07-13 GT500's which use a returnless style fuel system and have a fuel rail pressure sensor. The gauge will read/display fuel pressure off of that sensor.

If you have an 11-13 GT or 11-13 V6 which doesn't have a fuel rail pressure sensor or have a vehicle which is running an aftermarket return style system it would require you to purchase the fuel pressure sensor kit in order to display fuel pressure on the gauge.

Hope that helps.

Jared

SRT8tech

2013 Super Bee
Established Member
Wow this is amazing. Definitely looking to get one soon.

Can this gauge read oil pressure and fuel pressure? (i'm sure I'm asking for too much lol)

I have the dual set on my GT500. If it doesnt rain Saturday night, you can take a look at what they read. I should be heading out this Saturday night for some fun.

D.T.R

Established Member
The AeroForce gauge will display fuel pressure on all 99-10 GT's, Mach-1's and Cobra's as well as 07-13 GT500's which use a returnless style fuel system and have a fuel rail pressure sensor. The gauge will read/display fuel pressure off of that sensor.

If you have an 11-13 GT or 11-13 V6 which doesn't have a fuel rail pressure sensor or have a vehicle which is running an aftermarket return style system it would require you to purchase the fuel pressure sensor kit in order to display fuel pressure on the gauge.

Hope that helps.

Jared
:beer:

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Lethal,

Do you have this as a kit (gauge & vent mount)? Let me know, I'm ready to pull the trigger. Also, for the Boost sensor kit, is there much for the install of the kit?

Thanks

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Lethal,

Do you have this as a kit (gauge & vent mount)? Let me know, I'm ready to pull the trigger. Also, for the Boost sensor kit, is there much for the install of the kit?

Thanks

Trunk,

We don't have everything as a kit, as there are many different mounting solutions available. Although the vent pod and single gauge are a popular combo, we may explore offering that as a kit in the future.

However, in the meantime, here are some links to help find them better:

Aeroforce Ford CN Series SINGLE Interceptor Scan Gauge

Roush 2010-2012 Mustang Vent Gauge Pod

Installation is pretty straight forward, not too difficult. Below I've provided a link to a PDF version of the instructions for you to review.

3.5 Bar Map Sensor Kit Instructions

Hope that helps, thanks for the support!

John

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
How does the gauge monitor A/F without a o2 sensor on the other end?

Only on 2011 and up cars this applies to. A/F is being read directly from the PCM therefore the data gets transferred to the gauge through the OBDII. On previous year models, you'll still need to get the wideband sensor kit.

deepsouthtech

Established Member
Just ordered mine also. The map sensor instructions do not reference the 5volt power regulator.

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
Are there any other single gauge mounting options for the 2011+ cars? I've searched but come up dry sans a few universal kits which aren't very visually appealing...

My car is my daily, and believe it or not, I actually use that vent.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Are there any other single gauge mounting options for the 2011+ cars? I've searched but come up dry sans a few universal kits which aren't very visually appealing...

My car is my daily, and believe it or not, I actually use that vent.

Lethal would be able to tell you about mounting solutions better than I. However, the Roush gauge pod does not block airflow the vent. It will only blow in a fixed direction, but air does freely flow.

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
Yeah I figured lethal would chime in the a.m. I aim the vent at the side window in the winter and my face in the summer, so losing the adjustability of the vent is out.

I also just emailed SOS and asked if they would do a single pod pillar. See what they say.

JerryC

Established Member
If I was to get a pillar pod setup, i'd get one or two analog gauges and the aeroforce. the reason is that the sweeping hand gauges are easier to monitor than digital.
You can set the analog so that 12 oclock is the limit and if the needle points straight up you know you are there. With digital, you have to read the number and process that information. It sounds like a small thing, but when you are going 100+ stuff happens really fast and the less time spent looking at the gauge the better.

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
Speed of sound will custom make you a single pillar pod setup if you don't want to lose the vent. Just deciding whether I want a shift light or not, and I'm going with that.

Users who are viewing this thread