Motor Monitor : SVTP 2012 GT Gets an AeroForce Interceptor

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Question: What "HP Correction" level should be used?

Here's another question:

There are a few different options for A/F (CMD A/F, B1 A/F, B2 A/F) Which one is the most accurate one to use? As you see in my pic above, I have it set on CMD A/F now.....

Last edited:

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Not sure if mine is working correctly, but it's not displaying a lot of the parameters that i have selected. A/F, IATs, ect. Anyone have any idea why these are not actively reading some of these?

BTW, Is platform 4 the correct platform for 2011 GT500?

Last edited:

JerryC

Established Member
Not sure if mine is working correctly, but it's not displaying a lot of the parameters that i have selected. A/F, IATs, ect. Anyone have any idea why these are not actively reading some of these?

BTW, Is platform 4 the correct platform for 2011 GT500?

It is displaying some of the parameters?

I use platform 4 for my 2011 GT, probably worth an email to AF tech support.

Only thing I can think of is if you are trying to use the analog input to display them.

5.0Trunk

Established Member
It is displaying some of the parameters?

I use platform 4 for my 2011 GT, probably worth an email to AF tech support.

Only thing I can think of is if you are trying to use the analog input to display them.

No, I don't believe I was using Platform 4. I will give that a shot. Some of the parameters are working fine though...

Thanks

JerryC

Established Member
BTW, not all of them work on mine either. However AF was talking about imprpoving the number of parametrs it can read.

AF, IAT, timing, water temp work on mine. Some parameters just appear to give the battery voltage for a reading. My boost is on an analog input (as my car had no boost sensor from the factory), it may work for you though.

5.0Trunk

Established Member
BTW, not all of them work on mine either. However AF was talking about imprpoving the number of parametrs it can read.

AF, IAT, timing, water temp work on mine. Some parameters just appear to give the battery voltage for a reading. My boost is on an analog input (as my car had no boost sensor from the factory), it may work for you though.

I set mine to Platform 4, A/F, IAT are not reading. Guess I will need to call AF..

BTW, is there a way to do a full reset on this?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread