most of you have prob seen this...but for those who havent...

blackhatchb20

Established Member
Originally posted by THE REEPER
imports suck and this is a ford site:bash:

GREAT show of maturity..."imports suck this is a ford site", and LET me guess u drive a stang?

Thank you a drive through

I POSTED THE VIDEO BECAUSE ITS A BAD ASS VIDEO...I DID NOT SAY LOOK AT THIS CIVIC IT WILL OWN EVERYTHING ON THIS BOARD....yes it is a damn fast civic...and why people cant RESPECT that, i dont know

same senario, if i posted a cobra doing 10.9@133 everyone would be HOLY SHIT THATS BAD ASS or EHH OLD NEWS...OR SEEN THIS VIDEO ALREADY...

has some respect people...

razmig

Established Member
Originally posted by joeySVT03
i think i speak for most guys on this site when i say it doesnt matter how fast it is because its still a honda and its still gay!
nicely said brother nicely said:coolman:

THE REEPER

Established Member
Originally posted by blackhatchb20
GREAT show of maturity..."imports suck this is a ford site", and LET me guess u drive a stang?

Thank you a drive through

I POSTED THE VIDEO BECAUSE ITS A BAD ASS VIDEO...I DID NOT SAY LOOK AT THIS CIVIC IT WILL OWN EVERYTHING ON THIS BOARD....yes it is a damn fast civic...and why people cant RESPECT that, i dont know

same senario, if i posted a cobra doing 10.9@133 everyone would be HOLY SHIT THATS BAD ASS or EHH OLD NEWS...OR SEEN THIS VIDEO ALREADY...

has some respect people...
i only give respect were its erned..yea i drive a stang or too..you prolly think that thing is a stang eater too...since u say it owns 756rwhp cars...i dont think it would be a match...high way or w/e...get into the torque world..horepower is good but torque wins races..i have more torque than horsepower so....can u say SCREW TYPE?

Ridge

Established Member
i would have to say that this hatch is a quick car, but a waste of alot of money for the money he spent on making that car that quick he could have put a cobra in the 9's

essinem4130

Established Member
Different strokes for different folks would be appropriate here.

But posting a video of a Honda on a prodominantly V8 (Mostly MUSTANG) site, is obviously not going to generate rave reviews. I posted a couple videos of me beating some N/A race Honda over on Honda-Tech and all I got was "Bullshit" or "This is a HONDA site! Leave"

To the person who said people over at Honda-Tech were open minded, I can only laugh.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
Opinions are opinions, if you don't like what someone said well who fuggin cares? :idea: If it really affects you that much what someone on the internet says about something than I feel sorry for ya, I know I'm not gonna lose any sleep if someone clowns on me for driving what I drive or liking what I like. F@#k it, life goes on, deal with it. My apologies for ranting just figured I would throw in my $0.02.
:beer:

EatonMe

Originally posted by THE REEPER
i only give respect were its erned..yea i drive a stang or too..you prolly think that thing is a stang eater too...since u say it owns 756rwhp cars...i dont think it would be a match...high way or w/e...get into the torque world..horepower is good but torque wins races..i have more torque than horsepower so....can u say SCREW TYPE?

It ran a 10.93 @ 133mph at only 1.4 bar of boost. So, not even at full power, spinning the tires, and banging off of the rev-limiter, he's faster than 98% of '03+ Cobra's.

That car is insanely ****ing fast for what it is - plain and simple. I too have more torque than horsepower, but he would slap my Cobra around like a little redheaded step child from a stop. From a roll, with his little light ass hatchback sporting 660fwhp, it wouldn't even be funny how bad he'd rape my car.

I don't know about the other guy, but I'd consider that a Stang eater. Obviously not all Stangs, but a lot.

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
There is one great thing about the internet, no one made you watch this video. If you dont want to see a honda that can probably beat your Cobra, dont watch it...plain and simple. If it was a 600+ hp v8 you guys would be giving each other high fives then having a circle jerk to the video. It is a fast car, no denying, why cant people just leave it at that. Jesus, I am almost scared to post anything that has to do with my SVTF because most of you people are so close minded when it comes to FWD 4cyl cars...I mean most of you would probably flame me even though its still an SVT. Why cant we just appreciate a fast car when we see one, whether its a 4 cyl or an 8 cyl, its still a fast car...and I think thats what most of us are here to see.

Cal

Established Member
Originally posted by Joshua
It ran a 10.93 @ 133mph at only 1.4 bar of boost. So, not even at full power, spinning the tires, and banging off of the rev-limiter, he's faster than 98% of '03+ Cobra's.

I agree it would be alot of the new Cobra's but 98% is a little high.

THE REEPER

Established Member
Originally posted by Joshua

That car is insanely ****ing fast for what it is - plain and simple. I too have more torque than horsepower, but he would slap my Cobra around like a little redheaded step child from a stop. From a roll, with his little light ass hatchback sporting 660fwhp, it wouldn't even be funny how bad he'd rape my car.

I don't know about the other guy, but I'd consider that a Stang eater. Obviously not all Stangs, but a lot.
thats ashame..ud get him from a roll or stop if u drive right remember he spins hard use that to ur advantage...plus i dont have a 03 cobra or 04...im sure their are plenty of 03' an 04's on tghis sight that would eat that honda...im almost as light as he is...plus 400 plus more horsepower...unless hes @ 660 then ill have almost 200 more...

Ridge

Established Member
i do give him the credit of hav ing a fast civic, however he had to spend over 40 grand to do it. the engine is what 8k? pluse 3 in body work and 10 for the car if it was used, then another 4 on a tranny that will hold the power. 1500 in the brakes and it just gets worse. that and the fact that it bounces off the rev limiter the whole time is the reason i dont like it. if he would have put the money toward any v8 or sports car he would have got alot more out of it.

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Ridge
i do give him the credit of hav ing a fast civic, however he had to spend over 40 grand to do it. the engine is what 8k? pluse 3 in body work and 10 for the car if it was used, then another 4 on a tranny that will hold the power. 1500 in the brakes and it just gets worse. that and the fact that it bounces off the rev limiter the whole time is the reason i dont like it. if he would have put the money toward any v8 or sports car he would have got alot more out of it.

So what, maybe he wanted to do that. If he had the money, and that is what he wanted to put it in, who are you to say that is wrong. It isnt your money...

Users who are viewing this thread