most of you have prob seen this...but for those who havent...

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Oh yeah. Nice video. I'd definitely fall for that one and talk sh*t before a race. It definitely looks fast, but looks "ricey" enough to be taken for granted.

SVT-GT-500

Established Member
You are aware that this is a mustang site. But one comment on the car my guess is the engine will not last more than two oil changes. :bash:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Originally posted by SVT-GT-500
You are aware that this is a mustang site. But one comment on the car my guess is the engine will not last more than two oil changes. :bash:

I'd give it 3.

pennywisegt

Audio & Video Production
Established Member
HAHA I love it. Perfect example of my opinion of ricers. I have never seen one single completed fast civic, and this is my first one, and they make it seem incredible and almost impossible when they bust out the 450whp, and that dude throws up...i guess it is a huge deal when a civic actually acheives such high numbers.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
is this brandon that used to work at Boardwalk VW? If so, this is Jon. nice to see that u finally joined the board. :)

I cant believe you used rocky music. LOL! nice. looks like a pretty fast car. I bet with 480 fwhp and as light as it is, it really screams on the highway.

Last edited:

Blown_'93

Established Member
Damn!! How much Boost is that thing making?? 56?? :D I need a Turbo!! Crap.

Last edited:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Originally posted by sharkbite1979
Oh yeah. Nice video. I'd definitely fall for that one and talk sh*t before a race. It definitely looks fast, but looks "ricey" enough to be taken for granted.
I was thinking the same thing... Sometimes I wonder when the go carts want to race if I'm not gonna have the 1% like that one next to me whooping my ass... but I've dealt with the 99% thus far...

BluePastU

Established Member
What a gutless video. It was impressive making that much HP from an engine that small....but come on, it's an econobox with FWD. Probably has major boost lag and doest hit peak power #'s until you hit the rev limiter. It's pretty impressive, but it really isn't all that stunning.

Users who are viewing this thread