MOST Expensive V Twin Motorcycle....

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I was watching this earlier today but didn't get to the start-up. That was hilarious though! Never thought it would sound like actual bubbles haha.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I bought a dirt bike off of amazon, a hawk 250.

I think I paid $1400? Basically the cost of a used 1990 japanese bike. It really is a piece of shit.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Sound is hilarious, but not worth $7k - lol. "Military grade" components, "tink-tink", were equally as hilarious.

Interesting that that bikes so expensive. Didn't know major bike mfrs made bikes $2k less.

scott_0

Established Member
I need to watch this, he’s pretty local to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

331 LX

Established Member
I bought a dirt bike off of amazon, a hawk 250.

I think I paid $1400? Basically the cost of a used 1990 japanese bike. It really is a piece of shit.

All of those bikes are junk. Frame, suspension, engine.

If people would just wait and save a bit more they could have a great used bike.

A friend of mine was wanting to get his kids Chinese knock off dirt bikes for Christmas and I was like bro, spend the money and get something that will last and ultimately doesn’t feel like you’re riding something with no suspension.

After months of searching found a set of Hondas. 2021 crf50 and 2021 crf110 - $3200 for both. Patience is a virtue.

Also, I died when I heard the amazon bike start. Lmao

Morgan

Established Member
A few years back I found one of those Chinese bikes abandoned on a trail in the Sam Houston National Forest.

Just leaning against a tree, homeboy didn’t even move it off the trail. It was new, plastics were still glossy. Figured he just said f this pos, guess I’m walking lol.

scott_0

Established Member
I lost it when they fired it up? Craig jumping up and down laughing was almost as funny as the sound and “sponge bob’s bike”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I wonder how SRK cyclers is currently doing. A video from a while back had them taking every bike to auction as he was closing the doors but at the end he said initiate srk 2.0 or something along those lines which makes me think it was a click bait kinda thing.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
All of those bikes are junk. Frame, suspension, engine.

If people would just wait and save a bit more they could have a great used bike.

A friend of mine was wanting to get his kids Chinese knock off dirt bikes for Christmas and I was like bro, spend the money and get something that will last and ultimately doesn’t feel like you’re riding something with no suspension.

After months of searching found a set of Hondas. 2021 crf50 and 2021 crf110 - $3200 for both. Patience is a virtue.

Also, I died when I heard the amazon bike start. Lmao
I just needed it as a pit bike, so I didn't care about it being good at anything. It actually starts really, really well after I did a valve adjustment.

Users who are viewing this thread