More Ported Short Runner Results!

Bmeagher

Seriously Northern
Established Member
did it ever occur to you that the new intake may have contributed to his quicker 60ft? i mean sure you can always get a little better launch with the driver mod, but a little more power/torque also helps.

I had my 2 step set at 5500 rpm too, and that's were my new peak number is!

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
When installed, the Nazty ported short runner looks just like a stock intake! You can't tell it appart from a stock intake once installed! Perfect for the sleeper look and stock like aparence!

We have done several for turbo cars! TT and single!! We have done two for big F1 series blowers as well! These Nazty short runners will lower your AIT2 temps, bring you tons of mid-range and carry thetop end charge like a freight train! Ill need to know turbo AR, cams and valve size (if other than stock) and a few other things to calculate your runner lenght and plenum volume. Look for gains of 50++RWHP on bossted applications with one of these ported short runners!!

Great gains!! 15+ by 5500 and 30+ by 6700 RPMs!!!! Another Nazty Ported Short Runner delivering HUGE gains! -Naz

You are one helluva salesman Carlos! Ever think about getting into the used car business?

Nazman

Established Member
Another Nazty Ported Short Runner:

Mach 1
Ported Intake
Mild Bolt-on's
Stock Short Block

Before Run RED w/Ported Intake
After Run BLACK w/Ported Short Runner

*Keep in mind that ported intakes are worth 10-12RWHP across the power band. Gains would have been even more impressive vs. the stock intake!

scan0001.gif

Naz

luiSVT99

CoyoteFTW
Established Member
so peak power is now at 4800??? i'm a bit confused here, his peak on the stock intake was at higher rpm, so now he has to shift earlier?

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
so peak power is now at 4800??? i'm a bit confused here, his peak on the stock intake was at higher rpm, so now he has to shift earlier?

Peak power is at 5500ish, peak torque is at 4800ish. Both are higher than the ported intake.

omj

Established Member
What I really like about my intake is that it doesn't fall off near as fast after peak hp. That makes it possible to shift later and have more useful power for longer. I could tell a huge difference after 5K. It practically jumps from 5K-6K then pulls hard to redline. I love my PSR.

rapido

Established Member
LOL!

Nah....too much hassle with that brother!

...and not enough money these days.

I notice you didn't show the a/f ratios on the dyno sheet. How were they during those dyno runs? Was the engine tuned for each intake?

Last edited:

Bmeagher

Seriously Northern
Established Member
...and not enough money these days.

I notice you didn't show the a/f ratios on the dyno sheet. How were they during those dyno runs? Was the engine tuned for each intake?

Each run were in the 13.0 range, the wideband for the dynojet was broken. So i was going by my AEM Uego.

Users who are viewing this thread