More bad cops, San Antonio TX - HANDS UP DONT SHOOT

oldmodman

Established Member
Here in Los Angeles the Police are FINALLY! all going to be wearing video cameras.

But there is going to be a HUGE problem.

The police unions have gotten a few rules put in place regarding the cameras.

The officer must be allowed to view the footage BEFORE writing a report.

And the footage will not be released to the public until someone has sued to get it.

How can they get away with this you might ask?

The cameras are being paid for by "donations" and therefore are not the property of the city or it's citizens. So neither is the footage.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Here in Los Angeles the Police are FINALLY! all going to be wearing video cameras.

But there is going to be a HUGE problem.

The police unions have gotten a few rules put in place regarding the cameras.

The officer must be allowed to view the footage BEFORE writing a report.

And the footage will not be released to the public until someone has sued to get it.

How can they get away with this you might ask?

The cameras are being paid for by "donations" and therefore are not the property of the city or it's citizens. So neither is the footage.

Who is making the donations?

Blown 89

Established Member
It won't matter. Even when they is clear video and audio of what happened people's emotions will dictate their response regardless of the evidence. Body cameras will do absolutely no good.

SirJAG

Established Member
His hands were clearly up and was poseing no threat. You are grasping for staws.

Maustang

Established Member
So, If he didn't beat his wife and kid he would still be alive.
Yet we want to blame the cops that shot the pos.

Maybe just Maybe, the criminals will learn that being a law abiding citizen will lengthen your life span.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Dead guy was POS. No care.

You should care about the possible rights violations of this guy if he was unjustly and illegally killed. By all account he was a scumbag who deserved to be worm food but he still has/had rights. Lets allow the facts to play out along with hearing from the eyewitnesses before we string one or the other over an oak tree.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I cannot wait for police to say, "**** it" and give citizens the finger. Then we will see all these civilized people scurry out of the drain pipes. You know, like we saw in Baltimore when police said **** it.

Coiled03

Established Member
You should care about the possible rights violations of this guy if he was unjustly and illegally killed. By all account he was a scumbag who deserved to be worm food but he still has/had rights. Lets allow the facts to play out along with hearing from the eyewitnesses before we string one or the other over an oak tree.

Nah man....if you have a rap sheet, you deserve to die, no questions asked.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I cannot wait for police to say, "**** it" and give citizens the finger. Then we will see all these civilized people scurry out of the drain pipes. You know, like we saw in Baltimore when police said **** it.

Yes because police are the glue that holds society together :rollseyes:

truefiveo

Established Member

4300961-tumblr_m9vnpppxdc1rtc77to1_500.gif

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member

If it is all the polices' fault then why did the murder rate spike in Baltimore when the police backed off? Why was there murder and violence before police? Maybe because some people are not as civilized as people with their head in the sand want to believe?

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
here is the video for those wondering

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/85752

His left arm, the one hidden seemed to reach his abdomen quicker than his arm in view. This video does not prove that he was complying. In fact, he seemed to not be complying by walking away from the police.

But of course, weak minded individuals need to be victims. If police did nothing people would bitch about police allowing the woman to be beat.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
^ svt never disappoints.

Shut up, nobody's pro-crime. We all should be pro-process. As of now this doesn't look good but we should wait til more info is available.

That's not what you said. Point out who has posted saying they're pro-crime.

Ok, can I use OP as an example?

OP created a thread a couple weeks ago stating how Texas "needs to legalize weed with a quickness" talking about how stringent Texas laws are and within a few posts gives details on his currently illegal bowl packing preference:

"a 14mm bowl holds 2g packed....i usually pack with just a gram... i figured i was a light weight..."

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...e-to-texas&p=14968809&viewfull=1#post14968809

Sounds pro-crime and anti-process to me just based on facts.

Azrael

Úlfhéðnar
Established Member
Surprised there is not a moderator in here already complaining about "Geez, do you guys search for this crap to try and stir it up? I mean, it really gets old."

Last edited:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member

Not enough time to care about everyone, I stick to innocent/decent peoples' rights being violated.

Troponin

Established Member
Yet another of many videos in which we can't see enough to determine what really happened, but yet all over I see people saying "He very clearly has his hands up". Very clearly? So you see two arms up? I love the "videos don't lie" argument too. Your brain is lying to you for thinking you have the entire story based on a short video in which you can't see the entire thing. We got some wizards in the world.

Cops are bad, mkay, so let's just automatically assume the cops shot him without cause.

As usual, I am not on anyone's side here. I am on the side of justice, and this video CLEARLY does not show enough to determine who is guilty or innocent.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread