More bad cops, San Antonio TX - HANDS UP DONT SHOOT

Wildman113

Established Member
"The sheriff said Mr. Flores had harmed an 18-month-old child and a woman, who was found inside the home with a cut on her head. The sheriff said the deputies had attempted to arrest the man, but he had resisted."

#betteroffdead

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
You enforced laws you didn't agree with I'm pretty sure of that... What a shit life that is to make a pay check that goes against your moral convictions.

In fairness, I had to do it in the military.

In surgery, I have to deal with saving the lives of gang members who have been shot, druggies that got into it with other druggies on their high and sliced each other up, criminals that have been shot by homeowners, etc...

There are laws that dictate what we have to do. I worked at a state university where we had to care for convicts. Had one try and bite me.

Lt. ZO6

Established Member
That's just outside my hotel... They gots oodles more... 6 more units visible just from where I am.... 24hrs non stop. I feel so safe it's not even funny.

So, how about a backstory? The photo you put up doesn't tell anything.

Lt. ZO6

Established Member
It's on the internets. Any Gumshoe worth his salt should be able to find out everything he needs with the information provided.

Doesn't work that way. I'm retired. You're the one trying to martyr yourself, so the onus is on you to provide details. One picture of 2 K9 vehicles doesn't say crap.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Is this thread still going?

Apparently Yes

Doesn't work that way. I'm retired. You're the one trying to martyr yourself, so the onus is on you to provide details. One picture of 2 K9 vehicles doesn't say crap.

Man I really expected better.... I didn't think you were the type to want things handed to them. Work for what you want my man. Knowledge is power

Users who are viewing this thread