More 9-11 Consiracy explained....

MarlboroMan

Established Member
92lxhatchback said:
Anyone who thinks the planes were empty, or there were not planes, or that the buildings were brought down demolishin style is a complete tool. That loose change video is rather ridiculous. I'm sure someone could fabricate a video saying a UFO flew into the pentagon, and people would believe it.

And these are the parts that I agree on. Other than saying the Loose Change is rather ridiculous. In some ways in the video they are SOMEWHAT making it look in a way of presenting themselves as if they support a New World Order. And that is what I think steers some people in a way to think these 9/11 deniers are lunatics.

Ill quote what I said in my above post before I posted the Loose Change video:

MarlboroMan said:
Ill admit some of the stuff in here maybe be a little stretched out, but you cant hide from facts. And ALOT of this is factual information we knew before 9/11. Maybe 20% of the video cant be proven. But that 80% is more than enough for Americans to arise with questions and investigations the government wont allow.

^ That means dont believe everything you hear in the video. Look at the facts we know and then form your opinion. Pay particular attention to that last sentence.

Last edited:

MarlboroMan

Established Member
notfastenuf said:
It was obviously needed for the crowd. By the way, your grammar in that sentence was incorrect. Good try though. In case you hadn't noticed, this is a message forum, not a thesis.

There is no sense in getting butt-hurt over it. And I wasnt referring to your spelling, grammar, or punctuation. I was referring to you providing a specific point. It was obvious to me that you didnt know much about the subject on hand. Just relaying hearsay. You are more than welcome to correct my sentence too. Please do.

notfastenuf said:
Maybe that 5 percent does what I do. Works in Counter-Terrorism, holds a TS clearance, and has a Masters. I bet the percentage is much lower in that arena and the 5% for believers is much higher.

Who is talking about 5%? Go back and read again, please.

Last edited:

bouncer18

Established Member
Look at the facts we know and then form your opinion.

p.s. Osama aint dead yet... 5 years later and the man behind these attacks hasnt been found... GEEE... but guys... i am the ****ing idiot cause i said that there was more to 9-11 then what you see on NBC.... i guess thats okay because we are safe now... Now that i cant bring a laptop or a phone or a ****ing TOOTHPICK on a plane.....

I am gonna bring 2 flint rocks on board.. and then take a shit. !!!!!!!!
(we better contact the FAA and tell them that no one can poop on a plane anymore.. it could be used as a bomb....)

Last edited:

AK-Kayaker

Established Member
The best thing to do when dealing with people that are mentally unstable, is smile, nod and find a plausable reason to leave the room.

kfrg

Banned
I love it how all of these ballbags live out in Bumblefv(k. I am not going to comment on the idiocy being debated in this thread, but I want to tell all of these douchebags if they really believe what they speak, then to tell it to the face of a MOS NYPD, PAPD or a Firefighter.

Raven519

Established Member
bouncer18 said:
p.s. Osama aint dead yet... 5 years later and the man behind these attacks hasnt been found... GEEE... but guys... i am the ****ing idiot cause i said that there was more to 9-11 then what you see on NBC.... i guess thats okay because we are safe now... Now that i cant bring a laptop or a phone or a ****ing TOOTHPICK on a plane.....

I am gonna bring 2 flint rocks on board.. and then take a shit. !!!!!!!!
(we better contact the FAA and tell them that no one can poop on a plane anymore.. it could be used as a bomb....)

somebody hasn't flown recently if you think you can't bring a phone or laptop on the plane with you...

anywho...i always love these threads the people who believe it was a conspiracy always make me laugh, especially these pathetic videos...

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
Raven519 said:
somebody hasn't flown recently if you think you can't bring a phone or laptop on the plane with you...

anywho...i always love these threads the people who believe it was a conspiracy always make me laugh, especially these pathetic videos...

did you even watch the video? even if you did, your prolly saying like marbloroman said, close-minded.

ok everyone, can someone tell me why there is just a GIANT hole in the pentagon? what does a plane more or less look like....a "T" with two 6 TON engines on each side. Your telling me the building just...ripped them off? also, that turbine picture you have up there isn't off a commerical 757, thats pretty much identical to a Jet-fighter turbine that is not used in the AF anymore. also...wheres the other one since it was 757. how come all the debris isn't burned or any of that shit? why are they all just tiny pieces that everyone can carry by hand? In no offense to your SanDiego01Snake, but they interviewed countless witness right after the crash and they have MANY different things that people "saw" Some say..a 757. some say a Army Plane. some say a Jet. some say they even saw a HELICOPTER fire a missile into the building and fly away....so even witnesses aren't creditable evidence. the only video that they (the govt.) released of the crash was a video of a parking thing and it was all cut up to hell. there was like 4-5 clips pieced together with no big white plane or anything, just a fire ball. also can someone explain the light poles that were knocked over? they look to be pretty much just loosen the bolts and feel over. doesn't look like an airplane CRASHED into them. dont you think a 757 going 500mph would rip the pole in half? completely out the ground? but no damage done to them. as i said, look to be like the bolts were loosened up from the ground and "laid" down.

so as i said before, there are way, WAY to many questions that the Americans need anwsers for and the govt. won't give us shit, so idk. im not a full-on conspiracist. im just saying, we need anwser to put this shit to rest. thats all i got. im here to learn and talk about cars with fellow car enthauists, so im out of this topic. :read:

Last edited:

kuruma

Established Member
I worked at the amex tower at that time. I was there that day on the corner at the post office. I ran like everyone else, and like everyone else it just didnt seem right that the buildings fell from fire. .When I saw the first one coming down I could have sworn it was going to topple over, not straight down. Number two went down I was already at canal street. Same thing, straight down.

I'm no expert but I would think that a chaotic fall from an accident wouldnt be contained to such a small area. The buildings are so close together that a lot more would have been severely damaged or fallen if it was not planned.

I believe 100% that it was a planned demolition. Why I dont know and I know we will never know. All I do know is that every year all the memories are brought back. Especially when I see the lights at night, this year was an especially clear day, much like 9/11 was. I could see them from the suburbs.

Another thing, 50,000 people worked out of those buildings every day and they claim only 3000 died? When over 50+ floors of the two buildings combined were above the crash areas. Sounds a little fishy to me...

Last edited:

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
kuruma said:
I worked at the amex tower at that time. I was there that day on the corner at the post office. I ran like everyone else, and like everyone else it just didnt seem right that the buildings fell from fire. .When I saw the first one coming down I could have sworn it was going to topple over, not straight down. Number two went down I was already at canal street. Same thing, straight down.

I'm no expert but I would think that a chaotic fall from an accident wouldnt be contained to such a small area. The buildings are so close together that a lot more would have been severely damaged or fallen if it was not planned.

I believe 100% that it was a planned demolition. Why I dont know and I know we will never know. All I do know is that every year all the memories are brought back. Especially when I see the lights at night, this year was an especially clear day, much like 9/11 was. I could see them from the suburbs.

Another thing, 50,000 people worked out of those buildings every day and they claim only 3000 died? When over 50+ floors of the two buildings combined were above the crash areas. Sounds a little fishy to me...

GREAT point! wow, someone that looks outside the box...

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
I hate to comment, as theres too much loose stuff to make an intellegent comment. All I will say is I wish our gov. would remove all doubt and answer the unanswered questions. There is NO denying that the buildings fell in a manner that CLOSELY resembles a planned demo, and to ASSUME they couldnt get the explosives into the building is just ignorant. Whether it happened the way it was said to or not, it just sucks all around. We will never know though, thats the sad thing. JMO, but whatever.

Master

Established Member
So far I beleive nothing the Gov. has said to cover up what happened at the pentagon....
AND WHY was the ground red hot 8 weeks after the towers fell??? had to be nothing other
then thermite (the only thing possible) to weaking the towers

Also WT7 was down the street from WT1&2. dont you think buildings closer would have fell?
OH wait WT7 was half owned by the Gov.!!

Last edited:

MarlboroMan

Established Member
To say the 9/11 deniers are insane is equal to them saying you gullible guppies are insane. So I stay neutral and listen to both the conspiracies and the rebuttals to these conspiracies, if they are legitimate facts. So dont protest on the street and dont cut the protesters banners as you walk by them. Just walk past and ignore. Sit back and wait. It may be a long time, but I think someday we will find out the truth. And it would be really embaressing to know you were that idiot who took it too far on your personal beliefs of either the 9/11 denier side or the Bush supportive side.

ANSWERS!!! They just want answers to their questions. The only way you will put a end to all this. If you have nothing to hide, then answer your people.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
kuruma said:
I believe 100% that it was a planned demolition. Why I dont know and I know we will never know.

.nOb. said:
GREAT point! wow, someone that looks outside the box...

Are you guys completely and utterly retarded? :uh oh:

stangin99

Established Member
Conspriacy Theorists need to learn some things about physics, building design, controlled demolitions, and even some common sense.

Ever heard of the pancake effect when a building collapses? Once one floor gives out, all the floors above it have IMMENSE potential energy that has just been released downwards. Do you really think the remaining above floors could just fall and be held up by the floors below?

And do you honestly think someone could somehow sneek into a building and set it up with explosives so that it could be demolished, without ANYONE who works there or visits there knowing? You can't just throw explosives behind the wall and get a controlled demolition. These are specifically placed charges, that take a lot of time to set up. And then you also need a contorl board and all the floors wired to it. Do you understand how much material that is for not one but BOTH trade towers??

Christ you people can honestly not think for yourselves.

Use your brain people. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Raven519

Established Member
stangin99 said:
Conspriacy Theorists need to learn some things about physics, building design, controlled demolitions, and even some common sense.

Ever heard of the pancake effect when a building collapses? Once one floor gives out, all the floors above it have IMMENSE potential energy that has just been released downwards. Do you really think the remaining above floors could just fall and be held up by the floors below?

And do you honestly think someone could somehow sneek into a building and set it up with explosives so that it could be demolished, without ANYONE who works there or visits there knowing? You can't just throw explosives behind the wall and get a controlled demolition. These are specifically placed charges, that take a lot of time to set up. And then you also need a contorl board and all the floors wired to it. Do you understand how much material that is for not one but BOTH trade towers??

Christ you people can honestly not think for yourselves.

Use your brain people. :rolleyes:

thankyou finally someone who actually has common sense and some knowledge of building design/physics...

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
NyteByte said:
Are you guys completely and utterly retarded? :uh oh:

plz tell me why im retarded? because i quoted him about how it could EASILY have been a contolled demoiltion and how the buildings just simply fell...right down in a straight line. dont you think if the structural supports ( which were also made of Titaium which has a melting point roughly of 3272 F) . So ok, the suppose heat weaken them so the buildings just....collaped straight down. why wouldn't they sway or bow?

**edited becuase i said i was done with this topic and now i am**

all i ask for and as i keep saying, im like marlboroman. im neutral and would like answers just like everyone else out there.:shrug: or should say, us "completely and utterly retarded people" :bored:

**why is this in the picts and vids section anyways?

Last edited:
madmatt said:
I hate to comment, as theres too much loose stuff to make an intellegent comment. All I will say is I wish our gov. would remove all doubt and answer the unanswered questions. There is NO denying that the buildings fell in a manner that CLOSELY resembles a planned demo, and to ASSUME they couldnt get the explosives into the building is just ignorant. Whether it happened the way it was said to or not, it just sucks all around. We will never know though, thats the sad thing. JMO, but whatever.

There is no reason for the government to remove doubt any further because the facts speak for themselves for most people with a relevant education.

stangin99

Established Member
.n0b. said:
plz tell me why im retarded? because i quoted him about how it could EASILY have been a contolled demoiltion and how the buildings just simply fell...right down in a straight line. dont you think if the structural supports ( which were also made of Titaium which has a melting point roughly of 3272 F) . So ok, the suppose heat weaken them so the buildings just....collaped straight down. why wouldn't they sway or bow?

as i keep saying, im like marlboroman. im neutral and would like answers just like everyone else out there.:shrug: or should say, us "completely and utterly retarded people" :bored:

You need to do some research/learning on the towers and general building design.

Their supports were not made of titanium, it was steel.

What would make the towers bow/flex to one side? These towers were meant to sway in large wind gusts, but they only move a very minimal amount. It was clear skies on 9/11 so I don't recall there being any storm-like winds.

People are focused too much on the failure temperature of steel as opposed to when it is actually weakened. Take into account the expected burning temperature of jet fuel, put that into a building which will cause it to create more heat, weaken the STEEL trusses which support each floor and cause them to bend inwards. Now put massive amounts of weight on these weakened floors...what do you think is going to happen? The floor will give out to the incredible weight above it and fall DOWN, not some rediculous angle to the side, but down where GRAVITY is pulling it.

Now if you think for about 5 seconds you can begin to comprehend how much weight this is crashing down on the floor below. The steel and concrete can't take that kind of a hit, nothing can. So what happens? The next floor collapses. Repeate for all floors below until none are left.

Hard to understand? Not at all.

notfastenuf

vertias y aequitas
Established Member
I remember seeing some documentaries on the construction of the building soon after the event - some Discovery or TLC show - the shows were done up long before the event. From what I recall, the building were designed to fall as they did - straight down. :shrug:

As far as giving out 'answers' - if it involves national security you don't have to give out dick. I love to hear the public bitch because they're kept in the dark for national security but cry for help when things go wrong or their way of life is threatened. Easy to criticize from the cheap seats?

Here's a question for the conspiracy theorists - did Bush recommend / organize this action then?

EDIT: I'm still looking for some proof from yall.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread