More 9-11 Consiracy explained....

bouncer18

Established Member
Delete Me

Ignorance is bliss...

Now i know why secrects and lies are better then the truth....

:shrug:

Last edited:

TH3N0TH1NG

Banned
GodStang said:
With the right editing you can make anything prove anything.

t-red04 snake said:
More like fabricated detail.

Agreed. Bottom line for me is that alot of innocent people died that day, and shouldn't have.:( May they all rest in peace.

Last edited:

MystictealLt1

Established Member
i would just stop posting this stuff if you believe it or not,all it does is start a huge arguement on here

notfastenuf

vertias y aequitas
Established Member
You type of people are really getting old. It wasn't a conspiracy you **** - we're actually fighting real live terrorists that shoot back and want to kill us.

quad

Established Member
Uhmm, the buildings collapsed because large planes loaded with fuel crashed into them at 500mph. Did you not see the video footage? After the impact many of the exterior columns at the impact zone were gone. I'm surprised that they did not collapse on impact!

In the video they claim that the towers should not have collapsed because the engineers designed them to withstand an impact from a plane. Well that's like saying that airplanes should not crash because they were designed to fly. Shit happens. Human technology is fallible. And btw, the towers actually did withstand the impact but the fire and heat eventually caused the trusses to fail.

This has got to be the most ignorant of all the conspiracy videos I've seen.

bouncer18

Established Member
With stupid replies like the ones above its no wonder our country is as ****ed as it is..

We are dense here in Kansas.. but we are not ignorant

close the trhead mods... thanks

TH3N0TH1NG

Banned
notfastenuf said:
You type of people are really getting old. It wasn't a conspiracy you **** - we're actually fighting real live terrorists that shoot back and want to kill us.

quad said:
Uhmm, the buildings collapsed because large planes loaded with fuel crashed into them at 500mph. Did you not see the video footage? After the impact many of the exterior columns at the impact zone were gone. I'm surprised that they did not collapse on impact!

In the video they claim that the towers should not have collapsed because the engineers designed them to withstand an impact from a plane. Well that's like saying that airplanes should not crash because they were designed to fly. Shit happens. Human technology is fallible. And btw, the towers actually did withstand the impact but the fire and heat eventually caused the trusses to fail.

This has got to be the most ignorant of all the conspiracy videos I've seen

Damn right. The 2 best posts in this thread yet, IMO.:beer:

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Can someone please tell me why bulding number 7 fell?

TH3N0TH1NG

Banned
^logical reasoning for me is that alot of the north tower debris fell into #7, which damaged the lower portion of it. Then with all the fires spreading, along with severe structural damage, it just finally gave out.:shrug: But that is merely a guess on my part.

ghost96gt

Shoot to Thill
Established Member
personally i think these people making this videos are back stabing the american way of life and every solider fighting for it. Moore needs to be shot in the head for starting shit again. In scientific america 10 months or so ago they tear apart all the conspricy threoys it was quite comical. Steel has a melting point much high than what the fires were burning at yes, but steel loses over half its ridgity at those tempurtares hmm hold 1,000 's of tons and only having half its strength its going to fail. also when the steel is dented the force is now in components not all the force is down the beam now their is a force pushing out or inwards a sheer force. sheer force's are reasons that mainy bridges fall. Also the static load of the airplane stirking the building on the steel would atleast put some stress fracters(sp?) in it making it weaker. Shit fails people when a huge airplane full of people explodes its going to do some damage duh. people need to get their heads out of their asses they think their is no way someone could do that to the U.S. unless we let them their are terror attacks all over the world. people have them every day. (in a non asshole way but a honest reason) we are very lucky to have only had one!!!!!! It was horrific and now because of this incident i am 10x more devoted. its funny to see people running away and pointing fingers!

Last edited:

03RedfireGT

Love FORD but got a HONDA
Established Member
bouncer18 said:
With stupid replies like the ones above its no wonder our country is as ****ed as it is..

I have to say I agree with you. There is just too much supporting evidence out there in my opinion. People who just dismiss the fact something doesn't seem right about it to me seems like they are just afraid to admit, if anything, some of the truths. It's not like it's unheard of for our government, or any for that matter, to flat out lie.

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
wheres the two 6-ton jet engines in the pentagon? they just up and vanished, all 12-tons total of them? where are the black boxes from the planes? why did the FBI take the video footage from the hotel and gas station that had perfect footage of the supposed 747 that crashed in the pentagon? to groomsom to watch for us, we witness the planes fly into the towers, im sure we can see this. there were only 3 blackboxes lost in the whole history of their existence, and those three were the ones "lost" (should say when the FBI/SS came in and got them) on 9/11.

there are many unanswered questions and the government isn't helping with it. many of the "consipracy" people are loooking for a scapegoat and this is all they have. govt. could end all this if they would answer our questions, simple enough.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread