Moms house got robbed.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Duane, I will be praying for your mom specifically. This is VERY hard for her. It is usually difficult for moms to give out tough love when it's needed. The hard thing is focusing on the future and realizing that decisions made today, even hard ones, can bring a very bright future. That family member I mentioned in my post above was told to leave the house and she was given some tough love by both her mom and dad. Today, 10 years later, she is a completely different person. Happily married with a wonderful daughter. No drugs. A good job. A good husband. And two very happy parents.

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
I am not letting him slide with anything, I just meant yesterday I was so full of emotions it would have been really bad with me flipping the the lid. I def will man the **** up lol! I will get any amount of info out of him with that girl and handle that myself.

I think my brother does realize the severity of what happened and how he could have lost his life two nights ago, with hanging with the wrong people. But as cobra bob stated he will have to learn his the hard way. Thanks guys for all the support I will keep you updated as to what goes on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
This, I also have zero tollerance with users, kick his ass to the curb

Last edited by a moderator:

jenkins_1120

Established Member
Sorry to hear man. A similar story happens to my buddy they do a lot of side work on cars and keep money in their safe needless to say these shady guys tried to rob him. Luckily when he opened the safe he pulled a gun a shot them both and their get away driver was a chick I went to high school with. A lot more to that story just summed it up.

Sent from my iPhone using thunder thumbs

Last edited:

PaladinMan187

Ford/Subaru Parts Guru
Established Member
Why are you guys being lazy and unimaginative with *beat his ass* *beatdown* *cave in his face*? Seriously? Whatever happened to sinking someone up to the shoulders in an ant hill? Or bamboo splinters under the fingernails? If *waterboarding* is good enough for the CIA it should be good enough for the rest of the lowlifes of this country. Chinese water torture? Is it that bad in this country that we can't use some creativity in our *data aquisition* techniques?

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
Why are you guys being lazy and unimaginative with *beat his ass* *beatdown* *cave in his face*? Seriously? Whatever happened to sinking someone up to the shoulders in an ant hill? Or bamboo splinters under the fingernails? If *waterboarding* is good enough for the CIA it should be good enough for the rest of the lowlifes of this country. Chinese water torture? Is it that bad in this country that we can't use some creativity in our *data aquisition* techniques?

Fine you want op to piihb?

Users who are viewing this thread