Moms house got robbed.

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
So I get a call from my mom, to hear last night the house was robbed. My brother was coming in late and two men held him at gun point, and proceeded to take three tv's, the sound system, and her jewel she has been collecting for years that was passed down from her mother who just passed. The ****ed up part is these guys knew where the things were cause they went right to his room and downstairs. Lately my brother has been hanging around knuckle heads, smoking weed in the house with complete randoms. And on top of that he got a charge for having weed in a pipe.

The guys who did this had to know him because they waited until he got home, made him take alarm off and went str8 to his room,then my moms room, then the tv room. I swear on everything good on my life if any one of his jerk of friends come to the house where my son stays during the day. You will hear about me on the news. I am so ****ing pissed right now. Mind you this is the house my son stays at when his mother and I are at work on the days grandma#2 can't watch.

On a good note police report filed, and I will be having a long serious discussion with brother!

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
damn that sucks man i'm sorry to hear that. does home owners cover any of the loss?

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
dont do anything stupid and wait to have your revenge. More than likely your brother has some idea who did this.

coposrv

Established Member
Don't lose your head. First, your brother needs his ass beat, second, very carefully and cautiously gather all the intel you can on the assailants. Third watch taken. The rest don't post on the Internet.

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
Yeah my mom is calling homeowners now. I finding out little by little. Some girl was staying there for two weeks young ass hoe. I talked to Talib one of his only good friends who is about fed up with my brother , and he filled me in on what was going down since a couple of weeks ago. He had to go kick random people out of the house, and that girl was one of them. To make matters worse I seem her at the house the Saturday I went to let him know about grandma passing. I remember her face too. But yes it had to be and inside job because they knew where to go and where certain jewelry was. He certain does need 5 to the face. I will keep the anger down, it just bothers me when I talked to him he was so nonchalant about the whole thing.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Sorry to hear, could be worse, at least your mom wasn't held at gunpoint though.

You probably already know this, but if your brother doesn't give cops all the information they need to find out and arrest who did this, he needs to be completely cut off from the family and you need to personally cave his face in.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Punch your brother in the mouth for allowing shit bags in the house, having drugs in a house that your child stays at then go from that point.

OP, I will bet every last penny he knows the guys and they have been in that house.

Zemedici

Established Member
NO shit the person has been in the house guys.

If my brother allowed/enabled that to happen. I would beat his ass.

Beat him til he tells you who did it, I'm sure he can distinguish who it was based on body type, voice, who would do that, etc. He knows who did it.

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
Cops already have a name that is a suspect, and my brother I think hangs with him. I am going to ask him for the girl name that was staying there so I can give it to the cops. I am just waiting to hear what comes about from all of this. When mom gets back in town serious discussion will be going down between all three of us.

I am thankful my mom was still in NY. When it happened because i would have lost my mind. Easily that could have been a night when my son stays at the house.

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
NO shit the person has been in the house guys.

If my brother allowed/enabled that to happen. I would beat his ass.

Beat him til he tells you who did it, I'm sure he can distinguish who it was based on body type, voice, who would do that, etc. He knows who did it.

Oh I already told him that I will be over there tonight for him and I too talk.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
I would say it was someone the girl sent.. If she had stayed there a few weeks, she had time to scope everything out herself..

Users who are viewing this thread