Moms house got robbed.

lxboy

Established Member
heres a quick way to find out if your brother was in on it:

Ask yourself does he do any kind of pain pills roxys oxys viks whatever?

If yes then he most certainly shared some of the profit from the stolen items

If no, then he is just a dumbass for having shady people at your house.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Everything that's worth saying has already been said:

-Bro deserves a significant ass beating
-It was inside job by friends, no doubt
-Your brother could have been in on it

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I would beat the living shit out of my brother to find out if he had anything to do with it. Especially if he hangs out with hooligans

$50 bucks your brother know who did it OR was involved in planning it.

If his brother is a druggie, it wouldn't be a surprise. They will steal from anyone to support their habit.

Djstorm100

Established Member
Given the fact you are in fuquay (assuming NC) if I came home and saw them. Wouldn't be calling the police but the coroners to remove dead bodies.

Planter

Banned
beat brothers ass
kick brothers ass out into the streets and throw his shit out there
take mom to get concealed carry permit training, certification and license
take mom to buy handgun
email your representatives to tell them not to legalize drugs
vote NO against the legalization of drugs.

:-D

Rudders331cobra

Established Member

No brother is not a druggie! But does hang with low lives.

I will be showing mom how to protect herself, even though she hates guns.

You are right if I was to walk in on something like that or have a supposedly home invasion bodies will not make it out house in one piece.

The story is so all over the place, he wants us to feel sorry but that's not happening the truth will be out soon.

ItsReal93

Established Member
Wow, that really shitty!! It's even worse that your brother msy have something to do with it.

The fact that he was non chalent about it seems like a give away.

I hope it gets figured out for you and your mom!

Planter

Banned
No brother is not a druggie! But does hang with low lives.

I will be showing mom how to protect herself, even though she hates guns.

You are right if I was to walk in on something like that or have a supposedly home invasion bodies will not make it out house in one piece.

The story is so all over the place, he wants us to feel sorry but that's not happening the truth will be out soon.

no one said your brother was a druggie. :shrug:

musclefan21

Established Member
I hate HATE thieves!!!!! I hate them with a passion!!!I have NO mercy to them and it doesn't matter if they stole 10 bucks or a million. They dont care, so I dont care about them.

I am very sorry about what happened. I hope the police finds them. It sounds like your brother may know them...

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
Update! Mom called and told me that he has the girls number, and name but does not know the address. Then told my mom that he thinks one of the digits is off.

How is one of the digits off when you called her to come stay for two weeks. So I will be giving the cops this info.

I am trying my best to be non violent to him but tomorrow I might go off the deep end. Just to think that he is lying about not knowing the correct number is bullshit.

I pray to god, that they catch someone soon, and I hope I can contain myself when I see him.

I will be helping my moms neighbor run some wire for flood lights that point to a field next to her house its well lit.

Satyr

Established Member
I would venture to say that your brother was in on it...and, even if he wasn't, it's his fault. Definitely need to take precautions so this doesn't happen again (when your son or mom are home).

Machdup1

Established Member
Beating not required. Kick him out of the house, give him no support. Starvation and living on the street will either make him or break him.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
So I get a call from my mom, to hear last night the house was robbed. My brother was coming in late and two men held him at gun point, and proceeded to take three tv's, the sound system, and her jewel she has been collecting for years that was passed down from her mother who just passed. The ****ed up part is these guys knew where the things were cause they went right to his room and downstairs. Lately my brother has been hanging around knuckle heads, smoking weed in the house with complete randoms. And on top of that he got a charge for having weed in a pipe.

The guys who did this had to know him because they waited until he got home, made him take alarm off and went str8 to his room,then my moms room, then the tv room. I swear on everything good on my life if any one of his jerk of friends come to the house where my son stays during the day. You will hear about me on the news. I am so ****ing pissed right now. Mind you this is the house my son stays at when his mother and I are at work on the days grandma#2 can't watch.

On a good note police report filed, and I will be having a long serious discussion with brother!

Damn dude that sucks. Glad he is okay though. A talk is in order for sure.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You said your brother has been hanging around knuckle heads and smoking weed in the house with complete randoms. As well as getting a charge for having weed in a pipe. And, he allowed a young female stranger to stay at the house (your MOM'S house) for two weeks.

It sounds like your mom either is away quite often, giving him control of the house, or she hasn't given him any "house rules" and pretty much gives him free reign. If your mom is going to allow him to continue to stay there (which I don't recommend), then it's time for mom to lay down the law and make him agree to some strict rules, including NO friends are allowed into the house unless she personally knows them. Also, NO drugs are allowed, including weed.

A much smarter thing for her to do at this point is tell him it is time for him to leave and take full responsibility for his life. He needs to get a good job (if he doesn't already have one), pay rent and utilities in his own place, and start being accountable and responsible. If he were to stay, I am concerned that he very well might be into some other drugs that family isn't aware of. Or, he is on the verge of doing other drugs as he nestles into the lives of his "friends" who are into other drugs. Sometimes we don't want to see the obvious. Whether he is on any other drugs or not, that fact that HE was in part responsible for the armed home invasion (your mom and child definitely could have been there) is reason enough for him to be asked to leave immediately.

Oh, and I would change the exterior locks immediately if your brother has a key. Having had a family member who was once addicted to drugs, trust me when I say that they will do whatever they have to do to get money for their drugs. Until you can know for certain that your brother has used no other drug except weed, assume he has, and be proactive to protect your mom, and even your child. JMO.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oops, posted a reply in the wrong thread! Me bad! :bash:

Last edited:

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
You said your brother has been hanging around knuckle heads and smoking weed in the house with complete randoms. As well as getting a charge for having weed in a pipe. And, he allowed a young female stranger to stay at the house (your MOM'S house) for two weeks.

It sounds like your mom either is away quite often, giving him control of the house, or she hasn't given him any "house rules" and pretty much gives him free reign. If your mom is going to allow him to continue to stay there (which I don't recommend), then it's time for mom to lay down the law and make him agree to some strict rules, including NO friends are allowed into the house unless she personally knows them. Also, NO drugs are allowed, including weed.

A much smarter thing for her to do at this point is tell him it is time for him to leave and take full responsibility for his life. He needs to get a good job (if he doesn't already have one), pay rent and utilities in his own place, and start being accountable and responsible. If he were to stay, I am concerned that he very well might be into some other drugs that family isn't aware of. Or, he is on the verge of doing other drugs as he nestles into the lives of his "friends" who are into other drugs. Sometimes we don't want to see the obvious. Whether he is on any other drugs or not, that fact that HE was in part responsible for the armed home invasion (your mom and child definitely could have been there) is reason enough for him to be asked to leave immediately.

Oh, and I would change the exterior locks immediately if your brother has a key. Having had a family member who was once addicted to drugs, trust me when I say that they will do whatever they have to do to get money for their drugs. Until you can know for certain that your brother has used no other drug except weed, assume he has, and be proactive to protect your mom, and even your child. JMO.

You make a valid point. The thing is though she always tells him to stop bringing random people to her house. He just does not listen, and this is the last straw that broke the camels back. His friend pretty filled me in on what was going one for the last couple of weeks. With random people in and out of the house, and the young chick that he asked my mom if she could stay and she said HELL NO!

Yes my mom as been away lately because of her bed ridden mother in NY who passed away a couple of weeks ago. So apparently he has been telling people oh I have no clue when my mom is coming back. So basically it's like animal house. I know he smokes weed but doing it on the house with others and at the house where my mom and son stays is a definite no no.

He had a job but lost it. He really has no drive at all, and he is sheltered by my mom because of he mental state (depression). He knows what he is supposed to do for his health but does not listen.

He has completely lost alot of trust from us and now it's time for him to do something on his own. Talking with my mom last night she is so overwhelmed by not having her support of her brothers and sisters when their mom passed, because it has turned into a complete bid for property and money. Now her house was robbed because of negligence on the part of my brother. Just so much to intake, but we will be having a talk with him today as I wi go check on house, and when mom gets back.

Users who are viewing this thread