MODS COME IN!! Tapatalk

z06_23_45

Established Member
I used the contact button a few weeks back and did not get a response. I was wondering if it was possible to have the tapatalk plugin for mobile installed for these forums?? I use my Droid to access this forum and while it is east to navigate Tapatalk is MUCH more mobile friendly.

It would be great to get an answer from a MOD.

It supports many different mobile handsets and would be awesome if it could be installed here.

TIA,

Mike

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Wont happen, mobile forms of SVTP have been brought up before and SID has always said no. It would be nice, but it wont happen

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I would like it then i could use my bb and see pictures instead of being on my work comp and having the filter not allow me to see stuff

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
I agree. I like browsing through tapatalk in the corral and it would nice to have it here. Wonder why SID has said no in the past? Is the cost too much? Is it a one time payment kind of deal or a recurring monthly charge etc?

Mudd92

03 AB Mach
Established Member
It doesnt charge the forum owner anything, its all free for them. The user is the only one who pays (just one time to buy the app)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Interesting app. I just read the info for forum owners. Just about the only snag would be those forums that have 3rd party modifications as they wouldn't support the product in those cases. Other than that it seems like a great way for SVTP usage and exposure on the go.

billgtx

Established Member
New here. Add me to the list of those wanting Tapatalk support. I use it for a couple of other forums and haven't had any real problems. Thanks

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
If svtp jumped on board I would definitely buy the tapatalk app so I can browse on my iphone. That would be awesome

Users who are viewing this thread