MODS COME IN!! Tapatalk

Jefe

Established Member
Id rather just visit the site using Opera Mini on my Android. At least it looks and works just like the real site

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
No issues browsing the current version on my droid.

Maybe ya'll need to upgrade phones?

Also, I was on another forum but it asked if I wanted to use the mobile friendly version, clicked yes and it was a much lighter version of the website, no addons necessary. Thats the way i'd prefer svtp to go if they make a mobile version.

DVan8504

Established Member
Id rather just visit the site using Opera Mini on my Android. At least it looks and works just like the real site

No issues browsing the current version on my droid.

Maybe ya'll need to upgrade phones?

+1 Web browsing works just fine using the dolphin hd browser on my Droid X. I guess for people with older phones or smaller screens this tapatalk hoodad might make sense, but I wouldn't think older phones would be able to download tapatalk anyway.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
With tapatalk, you will only get the mobile version if you have tapatalk installed in your phone. So its not like if Sid decided to have tapatalk installed into the site that we would automatically be seeing a mobile version. I use the regular browser when using my DroidX, but I wouldn't mind of having the option to choose how I want to browse the site.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Just ran across which forum has a mobile version again...

its FTE, ford-trucks.com

It works quite well on my droid, i'd still prefer a mobile version of the site instead of needing an app installed.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I just wanted to be cool too :)

Edit: Oh damn I have to add that this was

Sent from my old, beat up, margarita drinking black berry that has taken way too many falls over the years but still manages to function. Using tapatalk.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread