Modded 05GT vs. 03/04 Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordRacing200

Banned
Nick85 said:
Yes I was well aware of this thanks for that...and yes it IS just like the old days. The Mustang GT was also Underrated.

Here some numbers for ya..

http://www.modernengineuity.com/gallery/data/3048/5Dyno_Mustang-med.jpg

That's a stock 05GT with 700 miles reading
272 rwhp / 293 rwtq
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Nick85 said:
Yes I was well aware of this thanks for that...and yes it IS just like the old days. The Mustang GT was also Underrated.

Here some numbers for ya..

http://www.modernengineuity.com/gallery/data/3048/5Dyno_Mustang-med.jpg

That's a stock 05GT with 700 miles reading
272 rwhp / 293 rwtq
you cant read that you a-hole. read mine above from a legit owner with lots of mods. I want to hear your input. IM WAITING. YOUR ASS GOT OWNED

DrZacharyus

Banned
SLP Loud Mouth exhaust, bassani on road x-pipe, Tunable Induction full CAI, Steeda charge motion plates, steeda ud pullies, 3:73s, SCT tuned by Brent Hughs
Best E.T. [email protected]

^thats on a AUTO, give you 1 mph for 5speed and 1mph for headers (usually more) and i could see that coming close or beating a stock vert with a douche driver....

but that guy could be lying bout his et idk....i know near stock 05's are not that impressive but i also know what its like when everyone calls your race BS BS BS...so :pop:

Last edited:

FordRacing200

Banned
DrZacharyus said:
SLP Loud Mouth exhaust, bassani on road x-pipe, Tunable Induction full CAI, Steeda charge motion plates, steeda ud pullies, 3:73s, SCT tuned by Brent Hughs
Best E.T. [email protected]

^thats on a AUTO, give you 1 mph for 5speed and 1mph for headers (usually more) and i could see that coming close or beating a stock vert with a douche driver....
he has an auto and hes a shitty driver so subtract 5mph and add 1 second and that'd be about right :lol1:

Nick85

Banned
Look at all these angry people haha!!!! :lol:

Stock 05 GT's dyno around 270 rwhp, with mods like in my sig it's over 300rwhp. That's what I said before, that's what i'm saying now, I posted a chart and gave you a link to 3 pages of 05 GT dynos. You and your friend don't own anything but each others cocks. Now go get run over.

Last edited:

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Nick85 said:
Look at all these angry people haha!!!! :lol:

Stock 05 GT's dyno around 270 rwhp, with mods like in my sig it's over 300rwhp. That's what I said before, that's what i'm sayihng now, I posted a chart and gave you a link to 3 pages of 05 GT dynos. You and you're freind don't own anything but each others cocks. Now go get run over.
answer the questions i have been asking! get me some stock dyno numbers. i have did my part with showing you heavily modded ones putting 270hp. Stock gt's do not push 270. 01 cobra will own your ass stock for stock. you are in the dark.

A stock 05/06 GT will hang even up with an 01 cobra. What is so hard to believe that with his mods, he can't hang with a terminator? I mean, the guy in the terminator may have been a bad driver, but you still shouldn't say that his race was BS. If you do, then you obviously don't know jack shit. You guys are reminding me of the mach1 forum where they think that a stock mach1>all cars.

FordRacing200

Banned
the black mamba said:
A stock 05/06 GT will hang even up with an 01 cobra. What is so hard to believe that with his mods, he can't hang with a terminator? I mean, the guy in the terminator may have been a bad driver, but you still shouldn't say that his race was BS. If you do, then you obviously don't know jack shit. You guys are reminding me of the mach1 forum where they think that a stock mach1>all cars.
:read: :nono: :loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread