Modded 05GT vs. 03/04 Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisUlrich

Metallica
Established Member
This story is definitely not hard to believe if the Cobra was stock...? wtf?

Also... 4:10 gears (upgrading from 3:55s) make you pull harder all the way to well... you just can't go any faster. Until you are at redline in top gear.

That car sounds pretty quick to me. 4:10s, full bolt ons in a car that runs high 13s stock? Why is that soo IMPOSSIBLE to believe?

By the way... since when is power the most important thing in racing? Dyno numbers? If I recall, Mach 1s aren't toooo much slower then Cobras and have roughly 110 - 120whp less stock?

Last edited:

FordRacing200

Banned
Nick85 said:
How about you.... Read this entire page over again. Then google the wieght of the 03/04 Cobra. Then google the weight of the 05 Mustang GT. Compare the results. Let me know if you need help.
how about you go **** yourself? :idea: :loser:

ChrisUlrich said:
This story is definitely not hard to believe if the Cobra was stock...? wtf?

Also... 4:10 gears (upgrading from 3:55s) make you pull harder all the way to well... you just can't go any faster. Until you are at redline in top gear.

That car sounds pretty quick to me. 4:10s, full bolt ons in a car that runs high 13s stock? Why is that soo IMPOSSIBLE to believe?
because Nick85 is a bullshitter/ricer

Last edited:

Nick85

Banned
03silversvt said:
stock 05 gt rwhp is about 250 to the wheels buddy. a stock term averages about 380 to the wheels. The 390 hp as advertised is underrated. didnt you know that? Do the math. 75 hp is wrong. a term is putting out at least 130 more hp to the ground than you. cai and exhaust on a terminator puts it over 400 rwhp

You're also a dumbass. The Dumbass doesn't even get a response to misinfomation...just a hammer :bash:

Nick85

Banned
FordRacing200 said:
how about you go **** yourself? :idea: :loser:

because Nick85 is a bullshitter/ricer

You're really a burden on this site, always posting negative comments and not really having any true input. Go play somewhere else future boy.

FordRacing200

Banned
Nick85 said:
You're really a burden on this site, always posting negative comments and not really having any true input. Go play somewhere else future boy.
aaah is lil Dicky poo pussy hurt? How about you go back to hondaforums.com where you can yank your own pud with the rest of the mis-informed ****? :idea:

Nick85

Banned
FordRacing200 said:
aah man did you just challenge Dick85? Awwww your ****ed now pal! Hes 5' tall and weighs in at 300lbs!!!! What gets better? he max benchs the bar! Yeah thats right the whole bar!!!! 45 pounds baby! :kaboom:

Actually my max bench is 315..I hit that on month 4 in Ramadi. I'm also about 5 foot 8. Not really tall. I have brown hair.

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Nick85 said:
why is he a burden? He knows 10 times more than you about mustangs. He builds them, maybe not for profit, but he knows what he is doing and has driven true wheel standers like the one in his avatar. actually your the one who is misinformed

FordRacing200

Banned
Nick85 said:
Actually my max bench is 315..I hit that on month 4 in Ramadi. I'm also about 5 foot 8. Not really tall. I have brown hair. It looks good if I put some wax in it and spike it up a bit.
Are you coming onto me asshole? You're ****ing disgusting....we're not like the honda boys.....we don't pack shit with our buddies on our spare time.... :loser:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Let SMACKDOWN begin :rockon:

:pop:

Nick85

Banned
FordRacing200 said:
Are you coming onto me asshole? You're ****ing disgusting....we're not like the honda boys.....we don't pack shit with our buddies on our spare time.... :loser:

I thought you were into that sort of thing :D

FordRacing200

Banned
Nick85 said:
I thought you were into that sort of thing :D
gay.gif

Nick85

Banned
^^^Somebody's in the closet ^^^ :lol:

Always talking about how big his friends muscles are...queer :burn:

Status
Not open for further replies.