Modded 05GT vs. 03/04 Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick85

Banned
03silversvt said:
Im sorry dude but you are so full of shit. Your gt is a pig compared to 03/04. Take thar bs to a regular mustang gt site, not on here. All i do is read your post about how 05 gt's are this and that. In case you forgot, this is svtp. Dont keep writing crap tryin to start wars or trying to downgrade a cobra

You and your friends are the ones that want the wars buddy, look where all the hate is coming from. I do have an opinion about 90's model Mustangs and I stated it once and left it there. It's you twats who keep talking down on the 05. Leave it.

FordRacing200

Banned
Nick85 said:
Awww what's the maaaatttter little tense about the flight? :lol:

Look who's here...the mighty Cobra owners defending the snake. That's admirable.

Just a question? How much does a Cobra weigh? Also how much power does it put down stock? Give me some gear info too....please. I want to see just how impossible this is. I must of been hallucinating all of this.
382rwhp
3.55 gears
6 spd manual
3600lbs roughly
350ft lbs of torque are their by 1500 rpms...this ain't no ****ing pussy ass GT we're talking about here buddy..... WTF flight are you talking about dickbag? the one where i ram my foot up your ass? :kaboom:

Nick85

Banned
03silversvt said:
Why do you come to a cobra website. Do you wish you had one?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes that's exactly why I come here doesn't everyone here have a Cobra?

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
03silversvt said:
Why do you come to a cobra website. Do you wish you had one?

Since when is this site a Cobra website :poke:

C'mon guys...anything can happen on the street

Nick85

Banned
FordRacing200 said:
382rwhp
3.55 gears
6 spd manual
3600lbs roughly
350ft lbs of torque are their by 1500 rpms...this ain't no ****ing pussy ass GT we're talking about here buddy..... WTF flight are you talking about dickbag? the one where i ram my foot up your ass? :kaboom:

The Cobra is about 200 lbs heavier with about 75 more rwhp. So he's got the upper hand and I won. Wow that's never happened before :rolleyes:

Last edited:

BelvedereGTX

Banned
BeyondLimitz said:
Since when is this site a Cobra website :poke:
Hmmmm... what does svtp stand for? if i had a reg. mustang i would hang out on mustanglife or some shit.if i owned a ls1 i would probably hang out on ls1 forums.

Nick85

Banned
FordRacing200 said:
Educate him yourself...me and carmen have met..hes 6' 4" and benchs 375 daily...if you wanna educate him feel free..... :kaboom:

Did he make you his bitch? What's your point? :shrug:

FordRacing200

Banned
Nick85 said:
About 200 lbs heavier with about 75 more rwhp. So he's got the upper hand and I won. Wow that's never happened before :rolleyes:
you don't have 75 more rwhp u dumb bastard...u got 200 more lbs tho, thats for sure! You didn't win...that guy prolly just saw u and said "aah hahah look at that dickbag in a POS 05 GT.....hahah imma not waste my time..." so as u were WOT he was idling along in 6th and u only got em by a length...wow :eek: IMPRESSIVE! :rolleyes:

Nick85

Banned
03silversvt said:
Hmmmm... what does svtp stand for? if i had a reg. mustang i would hang out on mustanglife or some shit.if i owned a ls1 i would probably hang out on ls1 forums.

Ahh so is that how it is here...all us non Cobra owners should pack up our bags? Sorry to waste your time with my wimpy GT.

Nick85

Banned
FordRacing200 said:
you don't have 75 more rwhp u dumb bastard...u got 200 more lbs tho, thats for sure! You didn't win...that guy prolly just saw u and said "aah hahah look at that dickbag in a POS 05 GT.....hahah imma not waste my time..." so as u were WOT he was idling along in 6th and u only got em by a length...wow :eek: IMPRESSIVE! :rolleyes:

Dumbass.

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Nick85 said:
About 200 lbs heavier with about 75 more rwhp. So he's got the upper hand and I won. Wow that's never happened before :rolleyes:

I think its more like the same weight and 100 more rwhp.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
03silversvt said:

is stands for all SVT vehicals not just the Cobra

BelvedereGTX

Banned
stock 05 gt rwhp is about 250 to the wheels buddy. a stock term averages about 380 to the wheels. The 390 hp as advertised is underrated. didnt you know that? Do the math. 75 hp is wrong. a term is putting out at least 130 more hp to the ground than you. cai and exhaust on a terminator puts it over 400 rwhp

Nick85

Banned
FordRacing200 said:
lmfao! I'm a dumbass??? You ****ing HYPOCRIT! :lol1:

Read this entire page over again. Then google the wieght of the 03/04 Cobra. Then google the weight of the 05 Mustang GT. Compare the results. Let me know if you need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread