Miata spits flames

SVTDarin

Established Member
It's not a Mustang or Hellcat shooting flames so it's not cool. :D

I'm not a fan of Miatas either as they are always in my way at HPDE's but your car is pretty cool and you've made some good improvements. SVTP used to be all about Fords then it became a lot more accepting of different cars, trucks and bikes. People would post up something and others would be like "eh not for me but it's still pretty cool" lately it's as you said unless it's a Mustang or Hellcat it's not cool. You can also add Demons, high dollar exotic, Corvette, or Z something Camaro, to that list.

Never_Enough

Established Member
I'm not a fan of Miatas either as they are always in my way at HPDE's but your car is pretty cool and you've made some good improvements. SVTP used to be all about Fords then it became a lot more accepting of different cars, trucks and bikes. People would post up something and others would be like "eh not for me but it's still pretty cool" lately it's as you said unless it's a Mustang or Hellcat it's not cool. You can also add Demons, high dollar exotic, Corvette, or Z something Camaro, to that list.
In your way? Miatas rule the track ;) I assume you mean on the straightaway.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not a big Miata fan, but I respect it for what it is. As Jay Leno said while driving his 1996 MX5/Miata, "it's not about going fast, it's about going swiftly".

blk02edge

Established Member
In your way? Miatas rule the track ;) I assume you mean on the straightaway.
Definitely dont rule big tracks lol.
I just joined the queer brigade too, this one is getting full spec miata trim and will never see the streets again. Rust free for a few hundred bucks (non running)
20180526_225135.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread