Miata spits flames

SVTDarin

Established Member
Yea man, Miatas suck on the road course....

Do you ever STFU? At first I kind of came to your defense but you just don't know when to stop. So I quit, and you win this but not at choice of car.

Miatas rule the road course, they are the kings.... oops I mean Queens of the track, despite the fact that I have never had one pull away from me anywhere at any HPDE. They are still the greatest car ever.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Do you ever STFU? At first I kind of came to your defense but you just don't know when to stop. So I quit, and you win this but not at choice of car.

Miatas rule the road course, they are the kings.... oops I mean Queens of the track, despite the fact that I have never had one pull away from me anywhere at any HPDE. They are still the greatest car ever.
Dude, anyone saying Miatas are no good on a road course is clearly wrong. I never said best car ever.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
S2000s and Miatas are great road course cars. They are like little go-karts. All you have to do is think about the turn and they fall into the line.

There is no way I can squeeze into one because I am the size of Sasquatch, but...

It's still fun to give @never enough crap about his Miata though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread