Miata spits flames

Never_Enough

Established Member
Got a little exhaust video of the homo hooptie today & she spits flames on the 1-2 shift. The little engine that could! Wish I did this at night now. Still want to get an in car video for blower whine & so you can pack a lunch to watch the needle move.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
764583CA-BF01-47C8-B4DF-C2617A7CF177.jpeg

96 cobra

Established Member
Nice! Any future power plans, or sticking with the current setup?

I finally changed from the oe 2013 tires to RE71R's on my NC, unless you need the extra hydroplane resistance etc for DD use, highly recommended. Feels like it's surgically implanted into the asphalt, cut 2-2.5 seconds off a 30-second autocross course.

72SBC

Established Member

I finally changed from the oe 2013 tires to RE71R's on my NC, unless you need the extra hydroplane resistance etc for DD use, highly recommended. Feels like it's surgically implanted into the asphalt, cut 2-2.5 seconds off a 30-second autocross course.

Hey man, everyone was having a good time till you came in(side).

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member

I love hearing this. I just picked up a set of those for my ‘66. I can’t wait to get it back on the road to confirm the hype is true!

Never_Enough

Established Member

No go fast mod plans. Just enjoying it as is. I just put new BFG tires on it.

Users who are viewing this thread