MGW.....Install.......Tomorrow......

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
You can get the composite race knob.

I'm in Chesapeake, VA today at JLT doing an install on the 2012. I should be able to finish the written part of the install article tonight.

ViciousJay

Established Member
You can get the composite race knob.

I'm in Chesapeake, VA today at JLT doing an install on the 2012. I should be able to finish the written part of the install article tonight.

mine should be on the way later this week i was told, i cant wait to install it

Cuco5.0

Established Member
I'm with you Jay...i'm one of the first 50 and just took delivery of my car last week.:banana:

ViciousJay

Established Member
I'm with you Jay...i'm one of the first 50 and just took delivery of my car last week.:banana:

im also one of the 50 but asked themt o replace the spring before it ships and they siadi it would be a few day lay over before going out, i said NO PROBLEM! :beer:

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
what did u guys bay? i got a steeda shifter now. An its fine. But MGW sounds better than anything out.

SaleenGT2001

Established Member
i was so close to buying the Barton shifter at Mustang Week but am wanting to hold out for the MGW. dont know if i can wait much longer.....................

Cuco5.0

Established Member
Guys, i have the MGW on the way, where can i order a white ball shifter since my original plan (to order from grabberpony) seems to be put on hold.

Cuco5.0

Established Member
I spoke to them already, stock shifter thread. Just looking for a reputable place to purchase from.

jj6077

Established Member
just called mgw, they said they will give me a call on monday to see if there is a spot open. If i dont get a spot I am going to curse all of you guys that do with my jealous rage. Good day

FastRedPonyCar