Metalcore, Death Metal, Black Metal, Deathcore, etc.

PudgeTheMidget

Established Member

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Opeth is pretty bad ass. Their newer stuff is more progressive but they still play a great tune

Tap-a-taco

qtrain

FC2 Wrecking Crew
Established Member
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_Gv7fo6mefo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xdiZS707aPs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IHbu2xKP59A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SNCOBRA331

Established Member
parkway drive
august burns red
Chimaira (not sure what their label is)
White Chapel

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
I listen to this stuff all the time...not by choice though. If you've heard one, you've heard them all.

Most of these guys failed to get good lead singers, or don't believe in good singing, or don't know what it is. Why even have zero talent puke screaming in the music if all they care about is the guitar, and drums?

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I listen to this stuff all the time...not by choice though. If you've heard one, you've heard them all.

Most of these guys failed to get good lead singers, or don't believe in good singing, or don't know what it is. Why even have zero talent puke screaming in the music if all they care about is the guitar, and drums?

I remember when I didn't know anything about music.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Borknagar
Emperor
Vital Remains
Necrophagist
Obscura
Allegaeon
Arcturus

These are my main bands atm i am a massive metal fan, some of it is obviously way better than others. If you want a specific album check these out:

Emperor- Live Inferno. (Emperor is typical Norwegian black metal which is recorded shitty, live performance and recording is SEXCELLENT! and they are awesome live)

Arcturus- Shipwrecked in Oslo, yes another live album/DVD same as above

Borknagar- Empiricism, Epic, Quintessence are my favorites

Necrophagist- Seven, brilliant death metal, probably hands down the best technical death metal band in existence.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Lol, dude you are way off on this one! In all seriousness, music these days is made for people with low attention spans. You have to have an ear for the talent involved with this music and it's probably the most talent filled genre of music as very few people can actually do what these people can do. Find me just anyone that can sustain those vocals for even a single song! then you have guys like Telle Smith from The Word Alive thay can pull both the screaming and clean vocals, that's talent imo!

Jas-SVT

Heart In Hand
War Of Ages
All That Remains ( seen live )
Onward To Olympus
The Ghost Inside
As Blood Runs Black
Chelsea Grin
For Today
Born of Osiris
Sumatra
Carnifex
Attila
Nightshade
Beneath The Sky
The Devil Wears Prada
Cannibal Corpse
Falling In Reverse
For All Those Sleeping
Winds Of Plague
Pierce The Veil
Veil Of Maya
In Fear And Faith

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
An awesome pair of songs by The Acacia Strain

[youtube_browser]6BUD0hzxkwk[/youtube_browser]

Weird ****ing video though.

[youtube_browser]uxhdcAe6BSE[/youtube_browser]

I'm not gonna bag on people for what they like, but I honestly don't understand how you guys like that lol. This is about as hard as I like it (no homo):

[youtube_browser]_7EQlfprV9E[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread