Medusa Version 3.0 (New Build)

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
No v13. No billet crank. Figured out what we think cracked the snout. When I bent the key way due to not enough bolt tq that did it. So still going with a double key and stud mod

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
If anyone is looking for a blower setup I’ll let it go. Blower setup pipes cooler. Intake manifold to match. Cooling system so you can you run the setup just like I did. Custom radiator water pump degas tank etc.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Sad day. Anyone want to help arrange a funeral for one of the O.G's?

In all seriousness, all the best with the business!
Hahaha thanks buddy! I’m just taking a break from racing. I’m sure I’ll be back in a bit. But I want to push these businesses harder. Hahaha

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Wow that was not the expected update!
I'd also push for keeping the chassis, it's got a lot of history and you will regret selling it.
I sold my TTSaleen in 2014 and bought it back in 2018. Having owned the car since 2002, it felt like a piece of the family was missing.
Good luck in your business ventures!
Ryan

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Wow that was not the expected update!
I'd also push for keeping the chassis, it's got a lot of history and you will regret selling it.
I sold my TTSaleen in 2014 and bought it back in 2018. Having owned the car since 2002, it felt like a piece of the family was missing.
Good luck in your business ventures!
Ryan
Thanks man. Yea the chassis might stay. I’m still not 100% sure on that part. It is a big chunk of money though. You should buy my black export mirrors though

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
For the headers, I don't recall in your thread but do those fit B heads? If so... price?
It says 96-04 so I don’t see why not. I have $1500 in the headers. Brand new in box with the egt bungs welded in.

I’d be looking to get something around that

Users who are viewing this thread