Medusa Version 3.0 (New Build)

Adower

Established Member
$900

If it has 3” collectors do you have to run 3” exhaust? Pretty sure 3” pipe won’t fit with my cortex watts link.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
$900

If it has 3” collectors do you have to run 3” exhaust? Pretty sure 3” pipe won’t fit with my cortex watts link.
also I don’t think tail pipes fit a wattslink anyhow. I couldn’t run them on my Griggs watts. Cortex is the same I think

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Have any details on the crank stud? Are there kits available for this?

Probably 10 years ago a cheap install tool pulled the first 2 threads out of my crank, and I had to buy a better install tool and modify it to get the damper on ever since. Always makes me uncomfortable.

96dreamer

Established Member
Have any details on the crank stud? Are there kits available for this?

Probably 10 years ago a cheap install tool pulled the first 2 threads out of my crank, and I had to buy a better install tool and modify it to get the damper on ever since. Always makes me uncomfortable.I
I did the exact same thing. With you being turboed I wouldn't worry about any adverse affects.

For those interested the correct way to stud it is to pull crank and drill and tap back to the #1 main and install an a arp stud. Tons of detail here, Crank Tech

Kinetic motorsports sells a "stud kit" that does allow you to use the full threaded portion of the crank but doesn't cure any issues as far as crank snout strength for blower cars.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Oh wow. Didn’t know that. I was figuring there was a way to route those pipes around it.
Not to my knowledge trust me I had one and wanted tail pipes.. I can say the exhaust that I've been running sounds amazing idling, cruising, and wide open.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Can you get a quote for the long tubes, collector, and x pipe?
It'll be cheaper for you to buy the longtubes and the buy the Xpipe sep and have someone build the exhaust for you honestly.

Plus I"m thinking of keeping my Xpipe etc for the street. The new headers I'm going to have a V-band welded on so I can go from a street to race setup easily

Adower

Established Member
It'll be cheaper for you to buy the longtubes and the buy the Xpipe sep and have someone build the exhaust for you honestly.

Plus I"m thinking of keeping my Xpipe etc for the street. The new headers I'm going to have a V-band welded on so I can go from a street to race setup easily
For sure. Do you know rough shipping costs?

Users who are viewing this thread